A$AP

No his hype is growing and it may benefit to wait a little longer. But when will cats learn, don't say dates til you know for sure. Mixtapes in your control have no excuse for push backs.

No his hype is growing and it may benefit to wait a little longer. But when will cats learn, don't say dates til you know for sure. Mixtapes in your control have no excuse for push backs.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Anything so far??

Seriously though, how does a mixtape get delayed? It's a mixtape, not an album with major label backing, marketing, distribution and all the other factors.

Seriously though, how does a mixtape get delayed? It's a mixtape, not an album with major label backing, marketing, distribution and all the other factors.

Originally Posted by Based God

I swear it was supposed to drop in August though... dude's hype is slowly dying.

Son we just heard about this dude a month ago pretty much. His hype has barely begun.

Originally Posted by Based God

I swear it was supposed to drop in August though... dude's hype is slowly dying.

Son we just heard about this dude a month ago pretty much. His hype has barely begun.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

It's still October 3rd though.
He didn't give a specific time so until it hits the 4th quit *****ing.

And they said it's Rocky's bday let him live. 
it is now the 4th. dude is faker than rick ross at this point.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

It's still October 3rd though.
He didn't give a specific time so until it hits the 4th quit *****ing.

And they said it's Rocky's bday let him live. 
it is now the 4th. dude is faker than rick ross at this point.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

How you push back a mixtape though?

when you record 15 tracks and about to release the tape then Drake, Mac Miller, Bun B and other artist start sending you features and beats and yall start making bangers you might hold off too

imagine November 18th with Rocky on it
sick.gif

not saying none of this facts but just giving examples

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

How you push back a mixtape though?

when you record 15 tracks and about to release the tape then Drake, Mac Miller, Bun B and other artist start sending you features and beats and yall start making bangers you might hold off too

imagine November 18th with Rocky on it
sick.gif

not saying none of this facts but just giving examples

Some rappers play a funny game when it comes to hype. I really like Rocky's music so ima wait on the tape and just be happy when it drops, but I think he might be pressin it a bit with this push-back, I know a lot of peeps that are already forgettin his name...

Some rappers play a funny game when it comes to hype. I really like Rocky's music so ima wait on the tape and just be happy when it drops, but I think he might be pressin it a bit with this push-back, I know a lot of peeps that are already forgettin his name...

Back
Top Bottom