A$AP

This *@%! is art, not a damn homwork assignment, he'll get it out when he gets it out y'all acting like he owes it to you guys to have it out by the 3rd, y'all internet wierdos kill me sometimes

This *@%! is art, not a damn homwork assignment, he'll get it out when he gets it out y'all acting like he owes it to you guys to have it out by the 3rd, y'all internet wierdos kill me sometimes

I'm not saying he owes us anything, but it really is a simple as making a track or two and uploading it on Mediafire. Simple. Nothing to it. Simple as that. Yeah? I forgot NT is filled with A&Rs.

I'm not saying he owes us anything, but it really is a simple as making a track or two and uploading it on Mediafire. Simple. Nothing to it. Simple as that. Yeah? I forgot NT is filled with A&Rs.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont defend this liar.
last time I checked Oct 3th means Oct 3th.  This wasn't speculation, this came directly from him.
He didn't even give an explanation or an apology or anything.
A promise is a promise and he broke his. Fraud.

/femalerant
ISWYDT

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dont defend this liar.
last time I checked Oct 3th means Oct 3th.  This wasn't speculation, this came directly from him.
He didn't even give an explanation or an apology or anything.
A promise is a promise and he broke his. Fraud.

/femalerant
ISWYDT

dude has 2 good songs...wow at the jock riding...NYC is really hurtin for the "next" artist

dude has 2 good songs...wow at the jock riding...NYC is really hurtin for the "next" artist

*shots fired*
laugh.gif

Upon further review,

I don't like something about this kid. I feel like his image is his only appeal and the fact that he's not your prototypical NYC rapper. To each their own, but he defines hype east rap to me. Ninja did have a point. I'm not big on anointing cats the next best thing and they don't have a solid discography or Freestyles to even garner my interest in the first place.

I did like the visuals for Peso and I'll admit that's his greatest strength. I'm just shocked NY media hasn't been tougher on this kid as he has limited material and bad stage presence....also it's interesting that he's getting on sounding like a Houston rapper.

If that makes me uncool. So be it.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Hopefully dude gets away from jim jones asap, max b should have taught you not to $*#@ with him.
THIS
he's da only dude even putting him on....see what im talking bout?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

It's not that simple...Mixtapes are just as/more important than Albums(building a foundation). Then we have the stream of visuals and interviews the kid has to do...Let the dude cook up his work thats all I'm saying.
I agree with Blackmagnus...dude stage presence needs a lot of work and his friends screaming in the background isn't helping.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Upon further review,

I don't like something about this kid. I feel like his image is his only appeal and the fact that he's not your prototypical NYC rapper. To each their own, but he defines hype east rap to me. Ninja did have a point. I'm not big on anointing cats the next best thing and they don't have a solid discography or Freestyles to even garner my interest in the first place.

I did like the visuals for Peso and I'll admit that's his greatest strength. I'm just shocked NY media hasn't been tougher on this kid as he has limited material and bad stage presence....also it's interesting that he's getting on sounding like a Houston rapper.

If that makes me uncool. So be it.

This right here is where i think his major road block will be if/when he blows.....because his rhyme scheme to image is EXACTLY like a houston rapper from the late 90's 2000s....
I dont know if majority cats will feel that....i still ride with him though, cause i love the sound being raised in Houston.....

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

It's not that simple...Mixtapes are just as/more important than Albums(building a foundation).

roll.gif

I dont understand how yall think an unsigned artist should have problems putting out a mixtape, Lil B puts one out every other day.   

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

It's not that simple...Mixtapes are just as/more important than Albums(building a foundation).

roll.gif

I dont understand how yall think an unsigned artist should have problems putting out a mixtape, Lil B puts one out every year.   

Lil B doesn't have features on his projects and doesn't have a group slowing his project down, Let along the quality of the visuals and the media that surrounds him.

Back
Top Bottom