A$AP

laugh.gif

They didn't mention any tracks or dates lol, this mixtape aint coming out. Idk wat ya'll talking bout French Montana not known dude stay round Flocka and dudes in MIA bump him.

They didn't mention any tracks or dates lol, this mixtape aint coming out. Idk wat ya'll talking bout French Montana not known dude stay round Flocka and dudes in MIA bump him.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so because New York basically only recognizes skill we're "stubborn and arrogant?"

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

like i said a few pages back..da new rappers that NY cares about are Vado, and french montana, and they're not even "new" if u've had ur ear

to da street for years.

ASAP rocky is basically like a NY cat rocking a pair of foamposites on da west coast Wowin' ppl and we'd all know as soon as he heads to NYC/DMW he'd

look like just about every other person out here.

NO one cares about Vado. 

so because New York basically only recognizes skill we're "stubborn and arrogant?"

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

like i said a few pages back..da new rappers that NY cares about are Vado, and french montana, and they're not even "new" if u've had ur ear

to da street for years.

ASAP rocky is basically like a NY cat rocking a pair of foamposites on da west coast Wowin' ppl and we'd all know as soon as he heads to NYC/DMW he'd

NO one cares about Vado. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Aint nobody mad Im sure Kyleon just frustrated because he's been doin this !+*@ for years and let a $%!@+ from New York come copy and paste what he's already been doing and get to skip the line cause he's from Harlem. 
We seen this !+*@ before with the internet buzz get your boys to create multiple accounts and post on forums all day and pay for youtube views you can "blow up" overnight but who is going to actually buy your !+*@? How long you gonna be relevant?

but Killa copied and pasted mid 2000s NYC Punchline rap and got nowhere with it............ (and I was a huge fan of him and Magno....Killa was nice and still is)

whos fault is that....and the impact of Rocky being from Harlem is being overblown....you know how many NYC rappers came out that went nowhere these last 6-8 yrs?
laugh.gif

and lmfffaoooo Rocky wasnt getting posted on no damn forums..first I saw of dude was on an obscure Tumblr..pay fo Youtube views with...one video??? whats going on here?

Aint nobody mad Im sure Kyleon just frustrated because he's been doin this !+*@ for years and let a $%!@+ from New York come copy and paste what he's already been doing and get to skip the line cause he's from Harlem. 
We seen this !+*@ before with the internet buzz get your boys to create multiple accounts and post on forums all day and pay for youtube views you can "blow up" overnight but who is going to actually buy your !+*@? How long you gonna be relevant?

but Killa copied and pasted mid 2000s NYC Punchline rap and got nowhere with it............ (and I was a huge fan of him and Magno....Killa was nice and still is)

whos fault is that....and the impact of Rocky being from Harlem is being overblown....you know how many NYC rappers came out that went nowhere these last 6-8 yrs?
laugh.gif

and lmfffaoooo Rocky wasnt getting posted on no damn forums..first I saw of dude was on an obscure Tumblr..pay fo Youtube views with...one video??? whats going on here?

I'm sorry, but Ninjahood fam, you just mentioned skill and french montana in the same sentence. And I like French, but son was the emperor of struggle bars before he got with Max and he ain't that much better since. I really need to come uptown to the Heights and chill in your Brendan Frazier Blast from the Past Bunker just to be on some nostalgic !$@$, people still talking about AZ bout to takeover the streets when he and Nas drop an album type convo's.

I'm sorry, but Ninjahood fam, you just mentioned skill and french montana in the same sentence. And I like French, but son was the emperor of struggle bars before he got with Max and he ain't that much better since. I really need to come uptown to the Heights and chill in your Brendan Frazier Blast from the Past Bunker just to be on some nostalgic !$@$, people still talking about AZ bout to takeover the streets when he and Nas drop an album type convo's.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

"French Montana got the streets on lock" okay goodnight
I said in NY ... i'm lying for saying that? On lock is OD too say
laugh.gif
 but French is that dude in the city right now
 i only posted that in response to what Ninjahood wrote
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
All that is irrelevant  Anyway's Asap Rocky music is different  from cat's like vado  so i dont see the point in mentioning them 

"French Montana got the streets on lock" okay goodnight
I said in NY ... i'm lying for saying that? On lock is OD too say
laugh.gif
 but French is that dude in the city right now
 i only posted that in response to what Ninjahood wrote
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
All that is irrelevant  Anyway's Asap Rocky music is different  from cat's like vado  so i dont see the point in mentioning them 

laugh.gif

You missing my point. I dont give a #%!#. Never have. My team and +@%*%% I #%!# with on the regular are from NY. I only said I can understand Killa's frustration. My dude Murda Baby Max B's brother been bigging him up and setting $%+* up for him so he damn near part of the family. 
Im a fan of the little I heard from the Rocky dude. I dont think he's worthy of all the attention yet but NYC is thirsty and I understand. 

All im saying is I understand where a Texas +!%*% or this #Swag generation of Califronia rap can feel frustated because they couldnt book shows in New York and got laughed at for interviews then this man do exactly what they do and get to skip the line off of 2 songs.

laugh.gif

You missing my point. I dont give a #%!#. Never have. My team and +@%*%% I #%!# with on the regular are from NY. I only said I can understand Killa's frustration. My dude Murda Baby Max B's brother been bigging him up and setting $%+* up for him so he damn near part of the family. 
Im a fan of the little I heard from the Rocky dude. I dont think he's worthy of all the attention yet but NYC is thirsty and I understand. 

All im saying is I understand where a Texas +!%*% or this #Swag generation of Califronia rap can feel frustated because they couldnt book shows in New York and got laughed at for interviews then this man do exactly what they do and get to skip the line off of 2 songs.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

to da street for years.

NO one cares about Vado. 
#lies

Vado already signed to interscope....jimmy himself signed duke, deal brokered thru irv gotti.

and french montana got da MOST buzz outta any "new artist" out here in da 5 boros....by far

and to say he's only mattering in da tristate is bullshiii....i used to think if anything he was hanging out with gucci and waka a lil bit too much

for my liking.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

to da street for years.

NO one cares about Vado. 
#lies

Vado already signed to interscope....jimmy himself signed duke, deal brokered thru irv gotti.

and french montana got da MOST buzz outta any "new artist" out here in da 5 boros....by far

and to say he's only mattering in da tristate is bullshiii....i used to think if anything he was hanging out with gucci and waka a lil bit too much

for my liking.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

to da street for years.

NO one cares about Vado. 
#lies

for my liking.
Signed doesn't mean buzz though 
laugh.gif

Asap got a bigger buzz than him....UNSIGNED 

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

to da street for years.

NO one cares about Vado. 
#lies

for my liking.
Signed doesn't mean buzz though 
laugh.gif

Asap got a bigger buzz than him....UNSIGNED 

Back
Top Bottom