A$AP

This thread is so funny man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

To keep it funky kid is wack but Purple Swag and Peso are heatrocks.

He has just mastered the art of Tmblr raps, where image, visuals and cool matter more than content. I applaud him for getting in where he fits in.
Dat.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Ninja, you quite possibly have THE worst opinions in the history of the internet.  About everything.  Music, gear, muskets, phones, cars, home furnishings, etc.  

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo ya got me Monday
tired.gif
laugh.gif
#%%# your life!

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Ninja, you quite possibly have THE worst opinions in the history of the internet.  About everything.  Music, gear, muskets, phones, cars, home furnishings, etc.  

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooo ya got me Monday
tired.gif
laugh.gif
#%%# your life!

Southern dudes go out of their way to disrespect anything from NYC, its true. Funny think is most NYC dudes rock with southern artists from Kast to UGK to Jeezy but I've had a multitude of Southern cats tell me Nas, jay, Pun etc. are wack. Worst part is dudes willl be saying this while wearing some girbauds or some +$$#.

Southern dudes go out of their way to disrespect anything from NYC, its true. Funny think is most NYC dudes rock with southern artists from Kast to UGK to Jeezy but I've had a multitude of Southern cats tell me Nas, jay, Pun etc. are wack. Worst part is dudes willl be saying this while wearing some girbauds or some +$$#.

they need to create a new subdivison of rap called tri state area rap cuz thats where french and vado fall in

never seen one person outside the tri state area EVER speak on french or vado

they need to create a new subdivison of rap called tri state area rap cuz thats where french and vado fall in

never seen one person outside the tri state area EVER speak on french or vado

Its true though.

We was feeling ourselves from like 94-01, booed Kast at the Source Awards in 95 and _s below the Mason Dixon been salty ever since.
laugh.gif

Luda and the region been popping since '01 til now, thats a decade...y'all winning, b. Its time to get over it. 

NY _s support y'all artists more than our own and both regions are making equally garbage music, its all a matter of perception. Cali is really producing the heat right now.

Then you got cats like Curren$y, Electronica and Cole that come to NY and jump in front of all the local artists because they have the sound of the moment. Or Wayne who stole the whole Uptown NY swag and became the biggest artist in the world. Honestly even the Cali dudes that are on the come up are using an old school NY format: Pac Div, Fashawn and Blu are more DeLa, Tribe and Nas than Dre, Easy or Too Short.

Now a young NY dude is trying to pay homage to other regions and hes getting attacked for it...damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Thats why me and a lot of OG NY _s be on that Ninjahood s_....NY and f_ everything else.

Its true though.

We was feeling ourselves from like 94-01, booed Kast at the Source Awards in 95 and _s below the Mason Dixon been salty ever since.
laugh.gif

Luda and the region been popping since '01 til now, thats a decade...y'all winning, b. Its time to get over it. 

NY _s support y'all artists more than our own and both regions are making equally garbage music, its all a matter of perception. Cali is really producing the heat right now.

Then you got cats like Curren$y, Electronica and Cole that come to NY and jump in front of all the local artists because they have the sound of the moment. Or Wayne who stole the whole Uptown NY swag and became the biggest artist in the world. Honestly even the Cali dudes that are on the come up are using an old school NY format: Pac Div, Fashawn and Blu are more DeLa, Tribe and Nas than Dre, Easy or Too Short.

Now a young NY dude is trying to pay homage to other regions and hes getting attacked for it...damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Thats why me and a lot of OG NY _s be on that Ninjahood s_....NY and f_ everything else.

Its true though.

laugh.gif

ain't no gettin over it bro...i'm not speaking for me personally, but for us down here in general. NY N_s used to do southern N_s SOOOOO dirty...like...naw man there's no reversing the effects. 
laugh.gif

Its true though.

laugh.gif

ain't no gettin over it bro...i'm not speaking for me personally, but for us down here in general. NY N_s used to do southern N_s SOOOOO dirty...like...naw man there's no reversing the effects. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom