A$AP

Originally Posted by Buc Em

You probably take Lil B dead serious and listen to his non-joking songs like you're listening to Illmatic. 2Chainz is wack as %*@+.

Nobody takes Lil B dead serious he doesn't even take himself serious. I understand ya'll arguing over Vado but 2Chainz has better flow, beats, and lyrics than this dude.

In an apartment perched northeast of Morningside Park in Harlem, ASAP Rocky is sitting knuckle-to-temple in a leather armchair he dragged halfway out of a closet. In song, Rocky routinely calls himself a “pretty +%+$!@!@!%*%,

In an apartment perched northeast of Morningside Park in Harlem, ASAP Rocky is sitting knuckle-to-temple in a leather armchair he dragged halfway out of a closet. In song, Rocky routinely calls himself a “pretty +%+$!@!@!%*%,

Wait....this mess still hasn't dropped?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Vado and 2 Chainz are going to be equally broke for the rest of their life. I like French Montana, but he'll never be more than "another guy" in a group like MMG. You're wasting air just talking about any of these three dudes who aren't anything special. Bring that $@@% elsewhere, this thread is for an artist that actually has a buzz outside of the tri-state area.

Sidenote: it kinda gives me the chills watching "Purple Swag" and "Peso" cause you know that this is going to be the start of something. You also know that in a year everybody on this site will be on some "I wish he could go back to his Purple Swag and Peso days
tired.gif
"
laugh.gif
 You're clearly out of the loop. 
dun is QUITE delusional
laugh.gif

son is a comparing a untested ROOKIE with not a single mixtape yet to drop, to one rapper who's been signed to def jam/DTP for damn near a decade, and has had hits and sold records with his group, and da other rapper who's dropped MULTIPLE mixtape with

mr. killa cam, HAS his own solo series (large in da streets) HAS produce in da stores (slime flu & gunz & butta) and hasn't drop wackness yet, not to mentioned he's not only co-signed by ALL da NYC spittaz (D-block, wutang, fab, g-unit, etc) he's WAAYY

hotter in HARLEM then ASAP is, let alone nationwide..AND he's signed to interscope, a label who can actually HANDLE rap talent...RCA as a label? they're arguably WORSE handling rap talen then jive records.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Vado and 2 Chainz are going to be equally broke for the rest of their life. I like French Montana, but he'll never be more than "another guy" in a group like MMG. You're wasting air just talking about any of these three dudes who aren't anything special. Bring that $@@% elsewhere, this thread is for an artist that actually has a buzz outside of the tri-state area.

Sidenote: it kinda gives me the chills watching "Purple Swag" and "Peso" cause you know that this is going to be the start of something. You also know that in a year everybody on this site will be on some "I wish he could go back to his Purple Swag and Peso days
tired.gif
"
laugh.gif
 You're clearly out of the loop. 
dun is QUITE delusional
laugh.gif

son is a comparing a untested ROOKIE with not a single mixtape yet to drop, to one rapper who's been signed to def jam/DTP for damn near a decade, and has had hits and sold records with his group, and da other rapper who's dropped MULTIPLE mixtape with

mr. killa cam, HAS his own solo series (large in da streets) HAS produce in da stores (slime flu & gunz & butta) and hasn't drop wackness yet, not to mentioned he's not only co-signed by ALL da NYC spittaz (D-block, wutang, fab, g-unit, etc) he's WAAYY

hotter in HARLEM then ASAP is, let alone nationwide..AND he's signed to interscope, a label who can actually HANDLE rap talent...RCA as a label? they're arguably WORSE handling rap talen then jive records.
laugh.gif

He did some new songs on Saturday at Creator's Project and they are really *!*%@!% good. I"m looking forward to that tape, now.

He did some new songs on Saturday at Creator's Project and they are really *!*%@!% good. I"m looking forward to that tape, now.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Southern dudes go out of their way to disrespect anything from NYC, its true. Funny think is most NYC dudes rock with southern artists from Kast to UGK to Jeezy but I've had a multitude of Southern cats tell me Nas, jay, Pun etc. are wack. Worst part is dudes willl be saying this while wearing some girbauds or some *%+!.

Man, stop.

Southern dudes go out of their way to disrespect anything from NYC, its true. Funny think is most NYC dudes rock with southern artists from Kast to UGK to Jeezy but I've had a multitude of Southern cats tell me Nas, jay, Pun etc. are wack. Worst part is dudes willl be saying this while wearing some girbauds or some *%+!.

Man, stop.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

45 pages for this bum? *scoffs*
You have an odd future onesie though
DaComeUP wrote:

Man, stop.

Stop what? I'm speaking in generalities and a lot of Southern dudes stay with animosity towards NYC cause we are the media capital.  I mean its understandable and I get it, it don't mean its not true though. 

Y'all country
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

45 pages for this bum? *scoffs*
You have an odd future onesie though
DaComeUP wrote:

Man, stop.

Stop what? I'm speaking in generalities and a lot of Southern dudes stay with animosity towards NYC cause we are the media capital.  I mean its understandable and I get it, it don't mean its not true though. 

Y'all country
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the teta Chico slander I rock with rocky but he ain't really done $%*% yet to say he's better than anybody at this point

Airmax you right alot of southern folks have animosity toward ny cats, but you gotta understand yall never should us love until it benefited yall, then you got these I wear timbs in 100 degree weather +$$ @!%+*# coming down here acting like they $%*% don't stank or whatever they say is gospel

Now that the shoe is on the other foot its posed to be all love?

30t6p3b.gif
at the teta Chico slander I rock with rocky but he ain't really done $%*% yet to say he's better than anybody at this point

Airmax you right alot of southern folks have animosity toward ny cats, but you gotta understand yall never should us love until it benefited yall, then you got these I wear timbs in 100 degree weather +$$ @!%+*# coming down here acting like they $%*% don't stank or whatever they say is gospel

Now that the shoe is on the other foot its posed to be all love?

Back
Top Bottom