A$AP

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Big Tings a Gwan
pimp.gif
A$AP Worldwide 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

2 Chainz and French Montana are on the same level of hype/buzz. Only difference is French is going down especially with no Max while 2Chainz is just now starting to get it. So he's going up;

grin.gif
 It wasnt until after max got knocked that French started to come up on his own. French is Just starting to get a real buzz going in hiphop after choppa down. 
bingo.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

2 Chainz and French Montana are on the same level of hype/buzz. Only difference is French is going down especially with no Max while 2Chainz is just now starting to get it. So he's going up;

grin.gif
 It wasnt until after max got knocked that French started to come up on his own. French is Just starting to get a real buzz going in hiphop after choppa down. 
bingo.

dude signed to Polo Grounds/RCA 
90a25537e11c2ea8ab9bd7b1889c7e3d6be84cc.gif

just looked them up...last album they dropped was by Hurricane Chris in 2009 
roll.gif

dude is signed to the same label that Avery Storm, Nina Sky, Yung Joc and Yo Gotti signed to 
roll.gif

dude just signed his death certificate right there

roll.gif

dude is signed to the same label that Avery Storm, Nina Sky, Yung Joc and Yo Gotti signed to 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

roll.gif

roll.gif

Let's just hope he read his contract
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

roll.gif

roll.gif

Let's just hope he read his contract
laugh.gif

LOL, I think son should have waited a taddddd bit longer for a better deal.  anyways, I keep seeing the thread bumped and think the tape has dropped 
tired.gif

LOL, I think son should have waited a taddddd bit longer for a better deal.  anyways, I keep seeing the thread bumped and think the tape has dropped 
tired.gif

Vado and 2 Chainz are going to be equally broke for the rest of their life. I like French Montana, but he'll never be more than "another guy" in a group like MMG. You're wasting air just talking about any of these three dudes who aren't anything special. Bring that $@@% elsewhere, this thread is for an artist that actually has a buzz outside of the tri-state area.

Sidenote: it kinda gives me the chills watching "Purple Swag" and "Peso" cause you know that this is going to be the start of something. You also know that in a year everybody on this site will be on some "I wish he could go back to his Purple Swag and Peso days
tired.gif
"

Vado and 2 Chainz are going to be equally broke for the rest of their life. I like French Montana, but he'll never be more than "another guy" in a group like MMG. You're wasting air just talking about any of these three dudes who aren't anything special. Bring that $@@% elsewhere, this thread is for an artist that actually has a buzz outside of the tri-state area.

Sidenote: it kinda gives me the chills watching "Purple Swag" and "Peso" cause you know that this is going to be the start of something. You also know that in a year everybody on this site will be on some "I wish he could go back to his Purple Swag and Peso days
tired.gif
"

Originally Posted by Buc Em

tired.gif
"
laugh.gif
 You're clearly out of the loop. 

tired.gif
"
laugh.gif
 You're clearly out of the loop. 

tired.gif
"

So 2Chainz is a waste of air but "Purple Swag" gives you chills
roll.gif
Trap-A-Velli 2>>>Deep Purple

tired.gif
"

So 2Chainz is a waste of air but "Purple Swag" gives you chills
roll.gif
Trap-A-Velli 2>>>Deep Purple

You probably take Lil B dead serious and listen to his non-joking songs like you're listening to Illmatic. 2Chainz is wack as %*@+.

You probably take Lil B dead serious and listen to his non-joking songs like you're listening to Illmatic. 2Chainz is wack as %*@+.

Nobody takes Lil B dead serious he doesn't even take himself serious. I understand ya'll arguing over Vado but 2Chainz has better flow, beats, and lyrics than this dude.

Back
Top Bottom