Fallback B , u jus some hatin' #@! n_ from the DMV your opinion is ALSO invalid

none of yall n_s got no buzz or aura

dont reply

Man you a $#@#%+@ clown !!$@% ..

laugh.gif

You one them ##*!$* who pop mad @!*+ and will never show their face

You're vaginal secretion boy

As for AMP ...

Nobody I know or hang with wants to be from NY ..

Just cuz folks go to NY to find a better opportunity career wise or whatever , doesn't mean the wanna be from your city ..

You need to understand you people before and even now has !+!#$* up the way we( everyone outside the tri-state) look at you dudes

Even now ..

A lot of you @%*!@ some *@+*%@! $%$*$$!#+ %%% @%*!@ who think you you're better than people outside of ny ..

Not all .. I've been luck to meet some stand up %%% NY dude

But most of ya'll new York folks are pricks man .. and that's just from my experience

On some real s_ you sound like a female ,straight up

like I deadass read that and thought yo this n_ feelins is really hurt b
laugh.gif

cry me a river dogs

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

No wants to be from NY %+%%! ...

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif

dont reply

laugh.gif

As for AMP ...

Just cuz folks go to NY to find a better opportunity career wise or whatever , doesn't mean the wanna be from your city ..

You need to understand you people before and even now has !+!#$* up the way we( everyone outside the tri-state) look at you dudes

Even now ..

A lot of you @%*!@ some *@+*%@! $%$*$$!#+ %%% @%*!@ who think you you're better than people outside of ny ..

But most of ya'll new York folks are pricks man .. and that's just from my experience

laugh.gif

cry me a river dogs

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif

dont reply

laugh.gif

As for AMP ...

Even now ..

laugh.gif

cry me a river dogs

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm not saying NYC doesn't have street cats like Ninjahood who spew that ignorant $+!!,
child please, i bought lil wayne's tha block is hot when it dropped...bottoml line though is NYC rapper has ALWAYS been superior lyrically, and if thats what rocks your boat, then you don't even have to leave da 5 boros....

plus da greatest rap albums ever were born within NYC's city limits...thats just da facts...da south always salty bout that..thats why they try to say, "jay-z needs to go away with his old $+%...Nas is wack...Wu-tang is boo....etc."

I'm not saying NYC doesn't have street cats like Ninjahood who spew that ignorant $+!!,
child please, i bought lil wayne's tha block is hot when it dropped...bottoml line though is NYC rapper has ALWAYS been superior lyrically, and if thats what rocks your boat, then you don't even have to leave da 5 boros....

plus da greatest rap albums ever were born within NYC's city limits...thats just da facts...da south always salty bout that..thats why they try to say, "jay-z needs to go away with his old $+%...Nas is wack...Wu-tang is boo....etc."

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

ya 2 top south rappers are admitted NYC lapdogs (wayne & rick ross)

c'mon.....we set da trends, ya just follow..or have we forgotten what ya wardrobe lookin like lately?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

c'mon.....we set da trends, ya just follow..or have we forgotten what ya wardrobe lookin like lately?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dude i'm not disagreeing with you bout that, I'm disagreeing with you when you make Dipset out to still be popping and Vado "to have the streets on lock."

Dude i'm not disagreeing with you bout that, I'm disagreeing with you when you make Dipset out to still be popping and Vado "to have the streets on lock."

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No yall didnt yall created 
THIS

6697483-cool-hip-hop-style-dancer-breakdance-shot-over-white-background.jpg

And acting a New Yorker was damn frowned upon. Trends? What skinny jeans? yall convinced a couple of fruits to rock em but thats where it stops

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No yall didnt yall created 
THIS

6697483-cool-hip-hop-style-dancer-breakdance-shot-over-white-background.jpg

And acting a New Yorker was damn frowned upon. Trends? What skinny jeans? yall convinced a couple of fruits to rock em but thats where it stops

umm i guess u didn't see jim jones new car...
laugh.gif

guess you didn't see that killa season 2 is now gonna be a actual movie with a bigger budget...

guess u haven't realized that once NYC embraces you, your career is your to cash in on or destroy...

i'd luv one of ya to point a NTer even ATTEMPT to entertain da thought of ASAP being hotter then vado in harlem, or da rest of NYC.
laugh.gif

umm i guess u didn't see jim jones new car...
laugh.gif

guess you didn't see that killa season 2 is now gonna be a actual movie with a bigger budget...

guess u haven't realized that once NYC embraces you, your career is your to cash in on or destroy...

i'd luv one of ya to point a NTer even ATTEMPT to entertain da thought of ASAP being hotter then vado in harlem, or da rest of NYC.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom