A$AP

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HARM

No wants to be from NY %+%%! ...

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

ya 2 top south rappers are admitted NYC lapdogs (wayne & rick ross)

c'mon.....we set da trends, ya just follow..or have we forgotten what ya wardrobe lookin like lately?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No yall didnt yall created 
THIS

6697483-cool-hip-hop-style-dancer-breakdance-shot-over-white-background.jpg

And acting a New Yorker was damn frowned upon.
acting like a New yorker WHEN UR FROM DA SOUTH is frowned upon...i got people's from atlanta, NY cats be stylin so cats that have lived in atlanta for yeaaaars pretend to be from NY but can't even name boros and etc...thaaats

da cats that get frowned upon....when u a legit NY resident, u getting love any and everywhere...i mean let's face it b, what would ya south cats be doing without NYC creating da hiphop culture?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by HARM

No wants to be from NY %+%%! ...

The %!*% outta here
laugh.gif
we created rap..

ya 2 top south rappers are admitted NYC lapdogs (wayne & rick ross)

c'mon.....we set da trends, ya just follow..or have we forgotten what ya wardrobe lookin like lately?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No yall didnt yall created 
THIS

6697483-cool-hip-hop-style-dancer-breakdance-shot-over-white-background.jpg

And acting a New Yorker was damn frowned upon.
acting like a New yorker WHEN UR FROM DA SOUTH is frowned upon...i got people's from atlanta, NY cats be stylin so cats that have lived in atlanta for yeaaaars pretend to be from NY but can't even name boros and etc...thaaats

da cats that get frowned upon....when u a legit NY resident, u getting love any and everywhere...i mean let's face it b, what would ya south cats be doing without NYC creating da hiphop culture?

I always laugh at folks saying the greatest rap albums of all time came from NY.For years and years your magazines XXL and the source lied to yall.Gassed yall up to believe yall were the only great rappers around and yall had the best beats in rap.New York rap is not end all be all yall are not even the mecca no more.Your era is done and been done for a long time.People follow the south and west coast blueprint to success as far as having a label in house producing,promotion and work ethic.You all stopped hustling and being proactive in promoting your own rappers.Your current poster child or one of your current ones ASAP rocky has to build a buzz by copying our style our sound our lingo.Kid grew up in Harlem but raps like he from Hershelwood.That isnt troubling to you all ? Yall t

New York has to realize nobody is taking crap from yall anymore all that slick talking about yall got better rappers,yall can take our women,yall smarter,we dumb we eat slave food a bunch of Bs.All that we Bringing hip hop back we bringing this back.When some of you fools cant even get a deal worth a happy meal.

I always laugh at folks saying the greatest rap albums of all time came from NY.For years and years your magazines XXL and the source lied to yall.Gassed yall up to believe yall were the only great rappers around and yall had the best beats in rap.New York rap is not end all be all yall are not even the mecca no more.Your era is done and been done for a long time.People follow the south and west coast blueprint to success as far as having a label in house producing,promotion and work ethic.You all stopped hustling and being proactive in promoting your own rappers.Your current poster child or one of your current ones ASAP rocky has to build a buzz by copying our style our sound our lingo.Kid grew up in Harlem but raps like he from Hershelwood.That isnt troubling to you all ? Yall t

New York has to realize nobody is taking crap from yall anymore all that slick talking about yall got better rappers,yall can take our women,yall smarter,we dumb we eat slave food a bunch of Bs.All that we Bringing hip hop back we bringing this back.When some of you fools cant even get a deal worth a happy meal.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

child please, i bought lil wayne's tha block is hot when it dropped...bottoml line though is NYC rapper has ALWAYS been superior lyrically, and if thats what rocks your boat, then you don't even have to leave da 5 boros....

plus da greatest rap albums ever were born within NYC's city limits...thats just da facts...da south always salty bout that..thats why they try to say, "jay-z needs to go away with his old $+%...Nas is wack...Wu-tang is boo....etc."
Dude i'm not disagreeing with you bout that, I'm disagreeing with you when you make Dipset out to still be popping and Vado "to have the streets on lock."
umm i guess u didn't see jim jones new car...
laugh.gif

guess you didn't see that killa season 2 is now gonna be a actual movie with a bigger budget...

guess u haven't realized that once NYC embraces you, your career is your to cash in on or destroy...

i'd luv one of ya to point a NTer even ATTEMPT to entertain da thought of ASAP being hotter then vado in harlem, or da rest of NYC.
laugh.gif

in the grand scheme of things, who gives a %+!#? without a full mixtape A$AP is hotter ALL OVER THE COUNTRY than Vado, how you explain that?

this is the same dude that said this
Vado is on da track to greatness alot more faster then wiz is that's for sure...
and this...
Vado has da potential to become da next jay-z & nas

oh.

child please, i bought lil wayne's tha block is hot when it dropped...bottoml line though is NYC rapper has ALWAYS been superior lyrically, and if thats what rocks your boat, then you don't even have to leave da 5 boros....

plus da greatest rap albums ever were born within NYC's city limits...thats just da facts...da south always salty bout that..thats why they try to say, "jay-z needs to go away with his old $+%...Nas is wack...Wu-tang is boo....etc."
Dude i'm not disagreeing with you bout that, I'm disagreeing with you when you make Dipset out to still be popping and Vado "to have the streets on lock."
laugh.gif

guess you didn't see that killa season 2 is now gonna be a actual movie with a bigger budget...

guess u haven't realized that once NYC embraces you, your career is your to cash in on or destroy...

i'd luv one of ya to point a NTer even ATTEMPT to entertain da thought of ASAP being hotter then vado in harlem, or da rest of NYC.
laugh.gif

in the grand scheme of things, who gives a %+!#? without a full mixtape A$AP is hotter ALL OVER THE COUNTRY than Vado, how you explain that?

Vado is on da track to greatness alot more faster then wiz is that's for sure...
and this...

oh.

I love the ignorance that Ninjahood spews.Vado is going nowhere fast he is a ny rapper who is the protege of Cam'Ron.Remember Skyzoo and all that Sean P talk yeah Sean P drops another album full of recycled bars typical name title and he does nothing.Skyzoo came in the game rolled with a vet known for being witty and the Vet stole his buzz.The Same thing Cam Ron is doing to Vado he used dude to get relevant again and get the dipset name back in motion.NEW YORK EATS ITS YOUNG

I love the ignorance that Ninjahood spews.Vado is going nowhere fast he is a ny rapper who is the protege of Cam'Ron.Remember Skyzoo and all that Sean P talk yeah Sean P drops another album full of recycled bars typical name title and he does nothing.Skyzoo came in the game rolled with a vet known for being witty and the Vet stole his buzz.The Same thing Cam Ron is doing to Vado he used dude to get relevant again and get the dipset name back in motion.NEW YORK EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WOW!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WOW!

For the record: Dip Set is finished, those guys are straight up lazy. The only member people still have interest in is Cam, no one cares about the rest.

For the record: Dip Set is finished, those guys are straight up lazy. The only member people still have interest in is Cam, no one cares about the rest.

Originally Posted by CJ616

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WOW!
because vado isn't razor sharp lyrically? oh....
grin.gif

like i said, ASAP gotta be worried about being hot in harlem/NYC, if thats what he's going for...cuz right now da slimes is all in vado's/dipset corner.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WOW!
grin.gif

like i said, ASAP gotta be worried about being hot in harlem/NYC, if thats what he's going for...cuz right now da slimes is all in vado's/dipset corner.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and this...

oh.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and this...

oh.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

WOW!
grin.gif

Ninja, c'mon man...you can't just keep spewing ignorance and expect it to slide bruh.

everytime someone brings up a valid point you ignore it and claim "da streets don't +#*# with ___, they +#*# with da Dips"

as i've said before...MUSIC IS BIGGER THAN "DA" NYC AREA. NOBODY GIVES A +#*# ABOUT NYC ARTISTS. and don't come back saying Nas, he's BIGGER than NYC, always will be. Jay-Z is not a NYC artist etc...Vado is NOT poppin anywhere outside NYC. NOWHERE. I was at a show at the Roxy LA a few weeks back and they played Peso in between artists, right in between "*!+@@@ In Paris" and "CDC". BELIEVE ME, Vado is getting NO PLAY ANYWHERE here. not radio, not at shows, nowhere. however, we got fools like Dom Kennedy, Kendrick Lamar and Casey Veggies doing release parties and sold out shows in NYC. am i saying they are the future? no. but is NYC the only thing that matters? ABSOLUTELY %+%#$!+ NOT.

Back
Top Bottom