A$AP

angiehot97.jpg

THIS DIDN'T START OUT BAD. THIS WENT BAD SOMEWHERE.

1. i'm from Houston (just wanted to throw that out there)
2. how does this whole region banter y'all have been doing matter? like who cares? a drum mixes with some synths that mixes with some strings and people lay vocals over them...listen to the @$%!...enjoy the @$%!. whether the artist is from harlem or %#$+%%+ zimbabwe is totally irrelevant if the @$%! jams.

2. how does this whole region banter y'all have been doing matter? like who cares? a drum mixes with some synths that mixes with some strings and people lay vocals over them...listen to the @$%!...enjoy the @$%!. whether the artist is from harlem or %#$+%%+ zimbabwe is totally irrelevant if the @$%! jams.

NY _s trying to biting off the South? Word?!

Wayne was planning to steal everyone of Jay's album covers until Carter Sr. kicked him off his lap. Then he had to go do a swag internship in Harlem to develop a style. Stole the young boy Santana's WHOLE aura.
30t6p3b.gif

Ross is blatantly running with Chris Wallace's image, down to the adlibs (UNGH)...shameful and Jay had a lot to do with his success and development.

Curren$y came to NY to get hot. Dame took him under the wing like fried rice and put him and his crew on their way.

Same with Electronica. That _ is pure NY hip-hop.

T.I. came out the gate talking about he had plans be the Southern Jay-Z. Check his first videos and singles and the influence is clear. He's on record talking about spending summers in Harlem and bringing that style back to the A.

And all these other _s that y'all ******** are only hot on the internet. Y'all joke on washed up NY cats but SAIGON SOLD MORE THAN SOULJAH BOY (who stole a Cali rappers whole s_). PAPOOSE WOULD SELL HE SAME OR MORE THAN WAKA FLOCKA. A 50 solo album would outsell damn near every southern artist not named Wayne, T.I. or Jeezy. Fabolous consistently puts up numbers. All these artists that y'all hype up are making equally terrible music and dropping duds.

I mean look at this dude that calls himself futuristic
laugh.gif

l_b3c51e0fa913f082fb3b00b7d7b27523.jpg

jim-jones.jpg

juelz-santana-040109-1.jpg

Style wise, futuristic to a lot of southern _s mean stealing NYC s_ from 5 years ago. 

Shameful s_.

I respect the s_ out of the south and southern music but y'all crossing the line when you try to take credit for rap and then steal all our s_ and act like we the ones biting. 

Rap music and Hip-Hop culture started in the Bronx in the late 70's, point blank period. You can't put no cut or slant on that.

Wayne, T.I., Jeezy., Krit, Cole, Electronica....respect to them but the majority of them other artists y'll be bigging up is straight doodoo.

Wayne was planning to steal everyone of Jay's album covers until Carter Sr. kicked him off his lap. Then he had to go do a swag internship in Harlem to develop a style. Stole the young boy Santana's WHOLE aura.
30t6p3b.gif

Ross is blatantly running with Chris Wallace's image, down to the adlibs (UNGH)...shameful and Jay had a lot to do with his success and development.

Curren$y came to NY to get hot. Dame took him under the wing like fried rice and put him and his crew on their way.

T.I. came out the gate talking about he had plans be the Southern Jay-Z. Check his first videos and singles and the influence is clear. He's on record talking about spending summers in Harlem and bringing that style back to the A.

And all these other _s that y'all ******** are only hot on the internet. Y'all joke on washed up NY cats but SAIGON SOLD MORE THAN SOULJAH BOY (who stole a Cali rappers whole s_). PAPOOSE WOULD SELL HE SAME OR MORE THAN WAKA FLOCKA. A 50 solo album would outsell damn near every southern artist not named Wayne, T.I. or Jeezy. Fabolous consistently puts up numbers. All these artists that y'all hype up are making equally terrible music and dropping duds.

laugh.gif

jim-jones.jpg

Style wise, futuristic to a lot of southern _s mean stealing NYC s_ from 5 years ago. 

Shameful s_.

I respect the s_ out of the south and southern music but y'all crossing the line when you try to take credit for rap and then steal all our s_ and act like we the ones biting. 

Rap music and Hip-Hop culture started in the Bronx in the late 70's, point blank period. You can't put no cut or slant on that.

Wayne, T.I., Jeezy., Krit, Cole, Electronica....respect to them but the majority of them other artists y'll be bigging up is straight doodoo.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

jim-jones.jpg

Shameful s_.

let's not forget da biggest rapper out in da game right now from queens.....

Spoiler [+]
Nicki-Minaj.png

Spoiler [+]
Nicki-Minaj.png

Spoiler [+]
Nicki-Minaj.png

Who completely deaded her new York style she started with ...

Who only blew up cuz of Gucci and Deb Attney

Who is on a label under the biggest star in hip hop ...

Yea .. ok

You're delusional ninjahood ..

Back
Top Bottom