A$AP

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by cartune

how you let a !$*%$ from Bama accomplish more than you and you literally walking distance from these fools headquarters kill yoself boy
#datether
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
this $%%@ has gotten out of hand Ninjahood and the other guy do need to kill theyself tho
Your just as bad though trying to $%@% on NYC every time yet you producing some budget @#% music videos for garbage @#% artist trying to play some elitist $%@% and pretend Hip-Hop didn't get birthed in NYC.
First off watch yo tone
Second what low budget artists are you referring to? Krit? Waka? Gucci? Jeezy? Ross? 2Chainz? Big Sean? Lil Wayne? Lil B? TI? Trey Songz? SAS? Cyhi? Gotti? Future? You must be referring to how I broke the 2nd biggest artist in 09 that !$*%$ was low budget before he start %%%++++ with me 

I dont even produce or direct videos get yo arm straight boy

And Im tired of NY +%!%$* like you claiming you from the land of opportunity and you still living at yo mama house how you let a !$*%$ from Bama accomplish more than you and you literally walking distance from these fools headquarters kill yoself boy
Cause I ever said I was trying to be a record exec right? Got cha...If I wanted I could get an internship right now with the dude who signed ASAP (also blew up the crunk movement) since his wife works under my mom, I have zero interest in working in music though especially since its failing business.  And I was referring (at least I think it was you) when you posted that thread in general a year ago saying you directed the first video and asked for feedback.

Congrats homie, be proud of yourself, I just don't understand why you come into every thread about a northern artist and try hating? I don't go into Future, 2chainz thread cause if I'm not feeling them, why go in and try hating on someone else taste?  And I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you talk all this !%## behind a computer screen which anyone could do...Who exactly do you work for? What do you do? etc...you playing the big baller role, this is NT homie, you know the role provide the proof? Cause I've only seen you post some gunna cam quality photos wearing what looked to be a fubu polo so all your claims of doing it or just words behind a computer screen (and I actually do believe you are who you say you whatever that is)...

As for the MUSIC....

My boy went to college with the dude who directed the Peso video and he said he just said he boy let him listen to the mixtape, in his words "#!@+#%! absurd,"...I don't want to say this kids the next big thing but hes the next big thing. Should be out start to next week or later this week I assume then...

Edit: Trying to convince my boy to send it to me, if he does y'all already know the deal

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
ya'll couldn't keep it about the music.

Last time dude put out a track was September, but based on his concert the mixtape sounds like it's gon be cool. Personally I doubt dude is puttin it out this month and most likely will later this month.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CJ616

WOW!
because vado isn't razor sharp lyrically? oh....
grin.gif

like i said, ASAP gotta be worried about being hot in harlem/NYC, if thats what he's going for...cuz right now da slimes is all in vado's/dipset corner.

Ninja, c'mon man...you can't just keep spewing ignorance and expect it to slide bruh.

everytime someone brings up a valid point you ignore it and claim "da streets don't +#*# with ___, they +#*# with da Dips"

as i've said before...MUSIC IS BIGGER THAN "DA" NYC AREA. NOBODY GIVES A +#*# ABOUT NYC ARTISTS. and don't come back saying Nas, he's BIGGER than NYC, always will be. Jay-Z is not a NYC artist etc...Vado is NOT poppin anywhere outside NYC. NOWHERE. I was at a show at the Roxy LA a few weeks back and they played Peso in between artists, right in between "*!+@@@ In Paris" and "CDC". BELIEVE ME, Vado is getting NO PLAY ANYWHERE here. not radio, not at shows, nowhere. however, we got fools like Dom Kennedy, Kendrick Lamar and Casey Veggies doing release parties and sold out shows in NYC. am i saying they are the future? no. but is NYC the only thing that matters? ABSOLUTELY %+%#$!+ NOT.

Jigga & esco not NY artists now?
laugh.gif
So we're gonna play da "no thats everyone's rappers" LMAOBe proud of da few legends ya got instead of shunning em to da side, that's ya south'sFault...always playin catch up wit us "up nawth" that ya don't appreciate 3- 6 mafia, UGK, outkastDa OG cash money, no limit, da whole texas movement ya tried to play out like a trend
grin.gif
NYC will ALWAYS hold up our heroes, that's why wu-tang can sell out events over 20 yrs later, NasOn da cover of XXL for doin absolutely nothing but being Nas...LOX ain't drop a album in moreThen a decade and they're as dope and fan adored as ever. Get it straight, abd as far as dipset is concerned, work ethic ≠ washed up... whenever they wantThey can come back like voltron and take over. Irv gotti, a Jay-z associate said itHimself "dem cats can b soo much bigger then they are, dey just sum !#%%*! thou"Killa, capo, & juelz been around 13 years...they not goin no where...Ya mad?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Bad Guy wrote:

Cause I've only seen you post some gunna cam quality photos wearing what looked to be a fubu polo
This is sig worthy man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your just as bad though trying to $%@% on NYC every time yet you producing some budget @#% music videos for garbage @#% artist trying to play some elitist $%@% and pretend Hip-Hop didn't get birthed in NYC.
First off watch yo tone
Second what low budget artists are you referring to? Krit? Waka? Gucci? Jeezy? Ross? 2Chainz? Big Sean? Lil Wayne? Lil B? TI? Trey Songz? SAS? Cyhi? Gotti? Future? You must be referring to how I broke the 2nd biggest artist in 09 that !$*%$ was low budget before he start %%%++++ with me 

And Im tired of NY +%!%$* like you claiming you from the land of opportunity and you still living at yo mama house how you let a !$*%$ from Bama accomplish more than you and you literally walking distance from these fools headquarters kill yoself boy
Cause I ever said I was trying to be a record exec right? Got cha...If I wanted I could get an internship right now with the dude who signed ASAP (also blew up the crunk movement) since his wife works under my mom, I have zero interest in working in music though especially since its failing business.  And I was referring (at least I think it was you) when you posted that thread in general a year ago saying you directed the first video and asked for feedback.

Congrats homie, be proud of yourself, I just don't understand why you come into every thread about a northern artist and try hating? I don't go into Future, 2chainz thread cause if I'm not feeling them, why go in and try hating on someone else taste?  And I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you talk all this !%## behind a computer screen which anyone could do...Who exactly do you work for? What do you do? etc...you playing the big baller role, this is NT homie, you know the role provide the proof? Cause I've only seen you post some gunna cam quality photos wearing what looked to be a fubu polo so all your claims of doing it or just words behind a computer screen (and I actually do believe you are who you say you whatever that is)...

Shut yo *$%!@ *!# up

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

LOL, Man, NY is irrelevant, that's why most of the artists move to Houston mentally.

What the %*%* does this mean?

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at everything in this thread. Being from Cali FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*pops in Amerikkka's Most Wanted*

First off watch yo tone

Shut yo *$%!@ *!# up
nerd.gif

Men Lie

Apparently so...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

LOL, Man, NY is irrelevant, that's why most of the artists move to Houston mentally.

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
gee i wonder where ice-cube went for his production and inspiration....
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

knowing SHWAP I hope he was being sarcastic
and tune is a smarter man than I am, but lmfao at those inconsistencies.
he's one of the 1st to say Ny isn't poppin but now everybody in NY is supposed to be a Def Jam A&R?
I guess Harm is supposed to be in the Senate, he's right there!

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

knowing SHWAP I hope he was being sarcastic
and tune is a smarter man than I am, but lmfao at those inconsistencies.
he's one of the 1st to say Ny isn't poppin but now everybody in NY is supposed to be a Def Jam A&R?
I guess Harm is supposed to be in the Senate, he's right there!

Back
Top Bottom