Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

>entering 2/3 of March
>still no "Big Spender"

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif
only ASAP release i'm looking forward to

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i just read da intro of da new XXL mag...son actin wild hollywood and passed on da cover i heard.
He doesn't need it though...He's been on magazine covers for months now and is on tour with Drake.  He already has a national image.  This isn't Vado who no one has ever listened to outside of the Tri-State.

i just read da intro of da new XXL mag...son actin wild hollywood and passed on da cover i heard.
He doesn't need it though...He's been on magazine covers for months now and is on tour with Drake.  He already has a national image.  This isn't Vado who no one has ever listened to outside of the Tri-State.

What kinda arrse backwards mess is Theophilus on? How are you performing a song multiple times that you haven't even released yet? Put the song out you asshat
30t6p3b.gif

What kinda arrse backwards mess is Theophilus on? How are you performing a song multiple times that you haven't even released yet? Put the song out you asshat
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom