A$AP

Tthe big party at the end
pimp.gif

Big Spender is cool, but theo hyped it up wayyyyyyyyy too much talkin bout it's goin to change the culture and #%%*

Big Spender is cool, but theo hyped it up wayyyyyyyyy too much talkin bout it's goin to change the culture and #%%*

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Dunk These

for those going to the POMONA show and have been to a show there before.. how early are you guys going to line up?

i know this is Rockys first "LA" show so im assuming theres going to be a gang of heads over there.

any info would be coo, i want to line up early enough to get a good view of the show.

thanks in advance.
If you want to be front row I would get there an hour before doors open. But the dope thing about the Glasshouse is there isn't one bad view in the house.

coo. thanks for the heads up. i appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

for those going to the POMONA show and have been to a show there before.. how early are you guys going to line up?

i know this is Rockys first "LA" show so im assuming theres going to be a gang of heads over there.

any info would be coo, i want to line up early enough to get a good view of the show.

thanks in advance.
If you want to be front row I would get there an hour before doors open. But the dope thing about the Glasshouse is there isn't one bad view in the house.

coo. thanks for the heads up. i appreciate it.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

thanks in advance.

be tall

hahah hasnt happened in 25 years..  

Back
Top Bottom