A$AP

Originally Posted by Dunk These

for those going to the POMONA show and have been to a show there before.. how early are you guys going to line up?

i know this is Rockys first "LA" show so im assuming theres going to be a gang of heads over there.

any info would be coo, i want to line up early enough to get a good view of the show.

thanks in advance.
If you want to be front row I would get there an hour before doors open. But the dope thing about the Glasshouse is there isn't one bad view in the house.

for those going to the POMONA show and have been to a show there before.. how early are you guys going to line up?

i know this is Rockys first "LA" show so im assuming theres going to be a gang of heads over there.

any info would be coo, i want to line up early enough to get a good view of the show.

thanks in advance.
If you want to be front row I would get there an hour before doors open. But the dope thing about the Glasshouse is there isn't one bad view in the house.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

be tall

thanks in advance.

be tall

thanks in advance.

be tall

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

kanye-fat-joe-studio-4-500x500.jpg

('Ye,Hit-Boy, Joey, Rocky, Khaled and Diplo)

ASAP x GOOD 
nerd.gif
I still don't really !*@# with Fat Joe like that, but as far as everyone else goes, this #%*! could be special
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at diplo....dudes funny on twitter

cant believe this aint get posted yet..maybe from the same night as the pic above

x2_be9b13d

http://%%+*@#%.com/gallery/1105030
dıpןo | diplo
Fat joe doin a throw up for asaprocky.. Some culture #%*% right here.. #nyc #ditc

ASAP x GOOD 
nerd.gif
I still don't really !*@# with Fat Joe like that, but as far as everyone else goes, this #%*! could be special
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

cant believe this aint get posted yet..maybe from the same night as the pic above

x2_be9b13d

dıpןo | diplo
Fat joe doin a throw up for asaprocky.. Some culture #%*% right here.. #nyc #ditc

ASAP x GOOD 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

x2_be9b13d

dıpןo | diplo

Back
Top Bottom