A$AP

ferg is horrible
sick.gif
Son REALLY thinks he's crushing it on the mic.

As good as Ferg was on Persian Wine and Work, he is just as bad on Ghetto Symphony

Rocky is better than Ferg. No competition,

I believe that there and a few people who genuinely like Ferg over Rocky, but most dudes only claim that other dudes in the ASAP crew is better than Rocky because that's always the cool/rap hipster thing to do. 50 nice but Yayo is the real hitter, TIP cool but Kuntry got next. Yeah, yeah, yeah..........we know

I think we can all agree that Rocky and Ferg are the obvious standouts. I'm still bumpin the Lords Never Worry tape, and still have trouble even identifying the other 3 or 4 dudes.

"N wanna claim they the God of black. When your name is purple, I'm the God of that"

Have these shots been discussed?

The beat switch on Suddenly..... :x

I'm liking this album A LOT.

As far as the Skrillex song... I don't really like it, that music is not for me, and I'll NEVER understand the fascination with dubstep or Skrillex :smh: But I'd rather have him put a song like this on the album to attempt to gain fans than some of the pop crap we get from most other hip hop artists we get these days. At least it isn't like "Roll Up" from Wiz or something liek that....

Last edited:
Was not too impressed after just skimming through the album for the first time, but after listening to the album all the way through this **** bangs. "Pain" is really the only song I don't mess with. The title track is :pimp: :pimp:...best track on the album.

Ferg is that wave. "bangin on waxx", "gotham city", outshined rocky on "kissin pink" :smokin

with that said i can see why cat aint feel that Ghetto Symphony verse. i liked it though

Don't know how cats are saying Ferg is better? But I like his verse on ghetto symphony, dude brings the :lol:

action bronson had da best feature on da whole album.

and this album overall >* after ******g problems.

ferg came out wit soft doo doo, son should take this time to re-do his verse since da album leaked.

i mean i'll agree his verse was pretty bad.. but yall actin like dude puts up trash everytime :lol:

choppas on deck :pimp:

Ferg ain't never ever killed any verse. He just has a dope style and a catchy delivery to standout among their crew. Bar for bar...I wouldn't say he's better than Nast.

As for overall artistry and ability to make a song...Ferg is right there with Rocky which is why he's next up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom