A$AP

Listening to this right now (Best Buy $8 :pimp:), and I dig it. It really sounds like the fat trimmed version of Rocky's album. Both have a distinct sound though, so it's all good.

Didn't Want To Do that should've been longer, damn that song is dope. That, plus Shabba, Lord :smile:x :pimp:), Hood Pope, Fergivicious, Cocaine Castles are all dope. Murda Something is really the only song i don't really care for, but that's not a bad song itself. nice pickup on something that I really didn't know whether it was even coming out or not.

Cocaine Castle is so
pimp.gif
I think it's probably my favorite song on here after listening to it for a week.

Could do w/o the Work Remix but that's just a small complaint. Super solid album. Happy that Ferg came through.
glad I wasn't the only one feeling cocaine castles, thought I had an off opinion from you guys here
laugh.gif

for some reason though my ipod skips Lord and goes from Shabba to Hood Pope all the time unless its manually picked. noticed this 4 listen in on the way to work. was wondering where where Bonez was the whole time

I mess with trap lord heavy. Long Live Asap had some real good joints on it like "Suddenly" "Phoenix" "LVL" "PMW" "Angels" "Jodye" & "Ghetto Symphony", so I can't rank Trap Lord ahead of it.

anyone own a TL hoody know how they fit? debating if I should get a large or XL, I've already emailed them dozens of times asking for measurements :\

heard this for the first time yesterday.....this year's flockaveli in terms of the lane its in (so much damn energy). but its 100X better. i don't dislike one song.

this and yeezus are summer 2013 for me. we'll see what em and push have to offer before year closes out.

ferg tour though

Joey fatts
Aston Matthews
OVERDOZ :x :nthat:

LA is really gonna be in the building in Htown!!!

leave it to ferg to bring some of my favorite artist in LA who i didnt think would be coming anytime soon

imma be stoned outta my mind for this :lol:

oh and fergivicious is def my fav song on the album

Last edited:
To the A$AP affiliated guy:

Do you think you can mention the idea of pressing Live. Love. A$AP on vinyl? If there are sample constraints, can always make it limited to avoid that. That's something I'd pay $25-30 for. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Back
Top Bottom