A$AP

Ferg teaming up with one of my favorite artists today Tory Lanez 
pimp.gif
. Shot at Drake at 2:15ish? 
nerd.gif

How long this Wavy Wednesday series gon go? I wanna download a whole zip of them in the end but it seems endless lol. These dudes working
pimp.gif
Yea waiting for a full compilation of all the tracks. Hate DLing singlets

And neeeed this new Ferg album 

Last edited:
I got the notification as well, I'll check it out I need something new to listen to I've murdered institution by modak black...I'm not going to bhmp that again until summer

Anybody kno who this A$AP Tyy cat is??
He just put a tape on Livemixtapes

I saw it last night. Was trying to find a reason to listen. Insteae I just keep bumping that ASAP Ant and Tootie To tape, good stuff right there

Album is actually solid. 1st 3 songs are garbage IMO. Psycho is eh. Might grow on me with time. After that song, the rest of the album is flames.

Bout halfway in so far. Very weak start but it gets better. Schoolboy's feature 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Album is actually solid. 1st 3 songs are garbage IMO. Psycho is eh. Might grow on me with time. After that song, the rest of the album is flames.

I'm on #8 right now. 1-3 were so awful. They scream label experiments to me. Don't sound anything like Ferg's music and that's when you **** up. Hungry Ham had a dope hook but the flow and beat were wack to me. Joint with Missy was embarrassing. Just that awful.

It's okay so far. Some bangers but some wack ****. I like Ferg Forever more so far.

Last edited:
Finished my first listen. The first 3 songs are mediocre but it gets better along the way.

Overall it was a fairly enjoyable listen but I don't see myself revisiting this project aside from a few songs.

Trap Lord is a far superior album.

Last edited:
Finished my first listen. The first 3 songs are mediocre but it gets better along the way.
Overall it was a fairly enjoyable listen but I don't see myself revisiting this project aside from a few songs.
Trap Lord is a far superior album.

What i came in here to type. Ferg went left with this album.

Last edited:
Disappointed in this new Ferg album  
mean.gif

A lot of the production doesn't even make sense for Ferg, literally had me confused.

He should be embarrassed for that joint he did with Missy  
mean.gif

Psycho is nice tho

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
I listened to the album a few times through.

Strive = strictly music for dancing with corny white girls -- "Working in Ben & Jerry's, it was scary"  
laugh.gif

Let It Bang

New Level

Swipe Life

Uzi Gang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom