A BRO CODE BROKEN

What's going on NT, I got a story for my NT bros. 
One of my best bros who I've known for 15+ years decided to put an end to our friendship all because of some skeezer. Here's the scoop:

Me and my boy (shout out to lowprop23, newest member to the NT fam) decided to help our homie out and throw him a bone cause we knew he hasn't gotten any coochie for a while. This chick at the time was 17 years old, and our boy is 21 (no Chris Hansen). Turns out chick has had a crush on him since our elementary days so that most definitely would have been an easy smash. To our surprise, our homie starts to fall in love with this skeezer, who's had a reputation of being a !%*!+.. and to further prove she's a !%*!+, she was sending nude pictures of herself to a friend of ours and also was masturbating in front of another dude 
grin.gif
 and was also talking mess about our boy behind his back... and we told our boy all this and he still decides to stay with her 
indifferent.gif
 says that she's just a very sexual person and he's cool with it 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess they worked out their differences and have been in a steady relationship for a few months now. But this +$+!$ seems to wear the pants in this relationship and we can already see the changes in him because of her. Dude stopped lighting them trees cause of her, spends all of his free time with her, etc etc. Pretty much dude is blindly in love with this broad. I told him this broad wasn't good for him and he hits me with "Well she's told me nothing but loving things" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I expressed my dismay for his relationship and was talking !%%+ about his girl, and he hits me with, "if you disrespect my girl, you're disrespecting me" 
indifferent.gif
 We had a big argument that led to him deleting me and my boy off his facebook 
laugh.gif

Anyways, me and my boy are trying to find ways to break up that relationship because he's been our boy for 15+ and think it's foul that he deaded our friendship over some barely legal, immature 18 year old 
indifferent.gif

Pics of the chick

20scehe.jpg

3313zo6.jpg

Facebook - Here's the link, the hounds have permission to go in on her

http://www.facebook.com/p...?id=821570612&v=info

What's going on NT, I got a story for my NT bros. 
One of my best bros who I've known for 15+ years decided to put an end to our friendship all because of some skeezer. Here's the scoop:

Me and my boy (shout out to lowprop23, newest member to the NT fam) decided to help our homie out and throw him a bone cause we knew he hasn't gotten any coochie for a while. This chick at the time was 17 years old, and our boy is 21 (no Chris Hansen). Turns out chick has had a crush on him since our elementary days so that most definitely would have been an easy smash. To our surprise, our homie starts to fall in love with this skeezer, who's had a reputation of being a !%*!+.. and to further prove she's a !%*!+, she was sending nude pictures of herself to a friend of ours and also was masturbating in front of another dude 
grin.gif
 and was also talking mess about our boy behind his back... and we told our boy all this and he still decides to stay with her 
indifferent.gif
 says that she's just a very sexual person and he's cool with it 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess they worked out their differences and have been in a steady relationship for a few months now. But this +$+!$ seems to wear the pants in this relationship and we can already see the changes in him because of her. Dude stopped lighting them trees cause of her, spends all of his free time with her, etc etc. Pretty much dude is blindly in love with this broad. I told him this broad wasn't good for him and he hits me with "Well she's told me nothing but loving things" 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I expressed my dismay for his relationship and was talking !%%+ about his girl, and he hits me with, "if you disrespect my girl, you're disrespecting me" 
indifferent.gif
 We had a big argument that led to him deleting me and my boy off his facebook 
laugh.gif

Anyways, me and my boy are trying to find ways to break up that relationship because he's been our boy for 15+ and think it's foul that he deaded our friendship over some barely legal, immature 18 year old 
indifferent.gif

Pics of the chick

20scehe.jpg

3313zo6.jpg

Facebook - Here's the link, the hounds have permission to go in on her

http://www.facebook.com/p...?id=821570612&v=info

^ Yeah, a friend of his too. He forgave her for that. 
grin.gif
 He didn't delete us off facebook because of that 
laugh.gif

^ Yeah, a friend of his too. He forgave her for that. 
grin.gif
 He didn't delete us off facebook because of that 
laugh.gif

Judging by your situation you sound jealous.

You said it yourself that your boy doesn't get any vag so it shouldn't be that hard to expect him to get sprung even if that girl is only 17. Let him do his thing and if he doesn't want to listen just sit back and watch him play himself word to Jeru.

I mean trying to break up the relationship is probably one of the biggest simp moves of all time, this ain't a high school movie. If the chick is as bad for him as you say he is he will drop her and realize what a chump he was and end up trying to be cool with you again or if she is going to ruin his rep that bad maybe he isn't someone you want to associate yourself with long term anyways.

Also 21 years old and you are mad that your boy stopping chiefing on a regular basis? You should be happy for him. Grow up.

You said it yourself that your boy doesn't get any vag so it shouldn't be that hard to expect him to get sprung even if that girl is only 17. Let him do his thing and if he doesn't want to listen just sit back and watch him play himself word to Jeru.

I mean trying to break up the relationship is probably one of the biggest simp moves of all time, this ain't a high school movie. If the chick is as bad for him as you say he is he will drop her and realize what a chump he was and end up trying to be cool with you again or if she is going to ruin his rep that bad maybe he isn't someone you want to associate yourself with long term anyways.

Also 21 years old and you are mad that your boy stopping chiefing on a regular basis? You should be happy for him. Grow up.

If he hasn't had any in awhile & now he's getting steady "box" he's gonna be open...
Let dude live...he has to learn his lesson one way or the other...
Ya'll friendship ain't over...bro's b4 ho's...
chickens come...chickens go...ya boys are there 4ever...

If he hasn't had any in awhile & now he's getting steady "box" he's gonna be open...
Let dude live...he has to learn his lesson one way or the other...
Ya'll friendship ain't over...bro's b4 ho's...
chickens come...chickens go...ya boys are there 4ever...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Back
Top Bottom