A cheap and convenient way to clean your headlights

pimp.gif

Nice quick weekend project.

Will that work to shine up your paint too?  My paint has oxidized horribly.  I tried to clay bar it, but it took both bars to complete the car and I still get oxidation when I wash it.  I'm looking for a cheaper option to get it looking newer again.

Will that work to shine up your paint too?  My paint has oxidized horribly.  I tried to clay bar it, but it took both bars to complete the car and I still get oxidation when I wash it.  I'm looking for a cheaper option to get it looking newer again.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Try that on some junk car for experiment first. I never thought of that.

Oh wow, I think I'll charge my friends 20 bucks to do this when I'm almost done with my toothpaste
laugh.gif

Oh wow, I think I'll charge my friends 20 bucks to do this when I'm almost done with my toothpaste
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

That's pretty much what my car is.  However, I want to preserve some sense of dignity before I start experimenting on it. 
laugh.gif

That's pretty much what my car is.  However, I want to preserve some sense of dignity before I start experimenting on it. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LOLZ
laugh.gif
cmon how bad can your car be. My paint is peeling off also but I could care less. Im the type of guy who likes to keep most of the car in stock condition. Even the paint. Cars are depreciating assets people!

laugh.gif
LOLZ
laugh.gif
cmon how bad can your car be. My paint is peeling off also but I could care less. Im the type of guy who likes to keep most of the car in stock condition. Even the paint. Cars are depreciating assets people!

Back
Top Bottom