A chicks mind vs A mans mind

So with all the recent threads on dudes popping bottles and paying rent for cat. I wanted to start a good dialog about the comparison of what a female thinks versus that of guys.

For example - A guys value on a chicks a$*. What would a chick's value on a guys asset compare to...our height?

Or a dude with a dope car and how thirsty a chick could be if you slide through in a 2013 lex. What would we as men compare something a woman offers in that? Or is the balance just off? Do females expect more from us on some all around tip than we do of them?

At the end of the day its just status... Women are Trophy's. Most men want the baddest bia. Same way some want the baddest cars.... Im
smokin.gif
. But Thank you Based God.

Depends on the female, man. But the stereotypical response will be that women value a guy's asset by his assets.

But in general, I think it's safe to assume that females expect more from men simply because most men only expect sex. Maybe home cooked meals and keeping the house clean.

Don't generalize all girls as the gold digging shallow minded type. You can see those type of girls coming a mile away and should just avoid them completely.

I ain't even gonna lie...I would compare a females thoughts to me coming through in a nice whip to her being at least an 8.5 with no kids. *shrug

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Don't generalize all girls as the gold digging shallow minded type. You can see those type of girls coming a mile away and should just avoid them completely.

I try and tell people all the time...Recognize your target audience. Half of the problems a lot of you guys encounter is because you're dealing with a chick who has way too much game for you. Basically, she's out of your league, but for one reason or another, she entertained you, threw you the P, and played you like a fiddle. Now you're spewing that all women aren't #@* because you refuse to operate within your boundaries. 
Not saying that a lady you're compatible with won't manipulate or play you, but you lower these chances, greatly. 

"Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a man that’s tired of the P!" Beauty is only skin deep and it fades when the chick has a nasty attitude. I never understood the saying "Beauty is only skin deep" until I actually encountered this situation.

I dont know bout all the desires and expectations between sexes. Its very personal, but i will agree that some factors are universal (aka biologically written). Like how dudes want girls with fat masses because of perceived fertility and ease of childbirth and stuff or whatever.

But on the topic of differences. Ill tell you one thing i read on a forum somewhere. I believe it is so true about the relations between friends in genders.

A man and woman are married. The woman goes out one night and doesnt return the next morning. The man calls 10 of the womens closest friends and 9 out of 10 will say they have no clue of her whereabouts.

A man and woman are married. The man goes out one night and doesnt return the next morning. The woman calls 10 of the mans closest friends. They all say they were with him last night and some even insist hes still at their house sleeping.

Bros before #$+% man. Aint no love like a love from your brothers. But that mass is lovely too sometimes.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I try and tell people all the time...Recognize your target audience. Half of the problems a lot of you guys encounter is because you're dealing with a chick who has way too much game for you. Basically, she's out of your league, but for one reason or another, she entertained you, threw you the P, and played you like a fiddle. Now you're spewing that all women aren't #@* because you refuse to operate within your boundaries. 
Not saying that a lady you're compatible with won't manipulate or play you, but you lower these chances, greatly. 

Truth nobody wants to hear...
including me 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW THE {()} WHEN YOU TURN IT SIDEWAYS ITS ALWAYS SMILING AT YOU...

SO STATUS DOESN'T PHASE ME

I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET. I'D RATHER SMASH 4-5's RATHER THAN SPENDING ALL MY ENERGY, TIME, & MONEY TRYING TO SMASH A DIME!

AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M SMASHING

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW THE {()} WHEN YOU TURN IT SIDEWAYS ITS ALWAYS SMILING AT YOU...

SO STATUS DOESN'T PHASE ME

I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET. I'D RATHER SMASH 4-5's RATHER THAN SPENDING ALL MY ENERGY, TIME, & MONEY TRYING TO SMASH A DIME!

AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M SMASHING

Aim high Willis, aim high!Work on your confidence man. You're one of those P equals P guys and you're wrong.

^^^

GIRLS @ DOLPHIN MALL >>> GIRLS @ AVENTURA MALL...

GIRLS @ A FT. LAUDERDALE BEACH >>> GIRLS @ S.BEACH...

GIRLS @ CORAL SPRINGS >>> GIRLS @ CORAL GABLES.

WHEN YOU AREN'T TRYING TO WIFE IT DON'T MATTER

Originally Posted by Yeah

Depends on the female, man. But the stereotypical response will be that women value a guy's asset by his assets.

But in general, I think it's safe to assume that females expect more from men simply because most men only expect sex. Maybe home cooked meals and keeping the house clean.

i kinda agree with this. Like most men probably want the basics like she loods good, cooks, smart, blah blah blah, while if you ask a women these days what she wants in a guy, it's "he gotta make this amount of money" "have a job" "have a car" "take me to dinner" etc

I refuse to settle anymore..if a girl has more "game" than me so be it...and truthfully status is a sense does matter but if you stay true to yourself, your ppls, and grind they will come..

you build it(yourself) they will come...

Back
Top Bottom