A chicks mind vs A mans mind

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Yeah

Depends on the female, man. But the stereotypical response will be that women value a guy's asset by his assets.

But in general, I think it's safe to assume that females expect more from men simply because most men only expect sex. Maybe home cooked meals and keeping the house clean.

i kinda agree with this. Like most men probably want the basics like she loods good, cooks, smart, blah blah blah, while if you ask a women these days what she wants in a guy, it's "he gotta make this amount of money" "have a job" "have a car" "take me to dinner" etc

This couldn't be further from the truth. I've never heard a girl answer the age old question of "what would you like in a man?" with a response like "well he needs to drive this car and his bank account needs to hold this much money" I would love to meet the girl that made you this bitter
roll.gif
Certain girls expect certain things and other girls don't. I believe it's more about how people grow up and what they've been taught or shown by their parents. You need to find a girl that is delighted by the small things and doesn't expect anything given to her. Guys go after these gorgeous girls who have been given everything their entire life and then get mad when they expect to be driven around in style and taken out to fancy dinners. Like, what did you expect?

Financial issues are the #1 problem in relationships so why is a woman that wants a man with a job a problem? I sure as hell make sure I have a job so I can provide for myself, why shouldn't he? Or everyone for that matter. So that doesn't count.

As for having his own place, if he has a job and isn't taking care of an ill family member, he better have his own place or somewhere besides his mother's basement to call his own. If he doesn't have a car, how is he gonna come see you? You gotta pick him up all the time or depend on his boys to drop him off and pick him up? This isn't high school.

All points are valid, besides the "take me out to dinner" which I think you're exaggerating anyways.

I mean of course a man should have a job and his own place and stuff like that but its the way they say it that puts me off sometimes

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW THE {()} WHEN YOU TURN IT SIDEWAYS ITS ALWAYS SMILING AT YOU...

SO STATUS DOESN'T PHASE ME

I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET. I'D RATHER SMASH 4-5's RATHER THAN SPENDING ALL MY ENERGY, TIME, & MONEY TRYING TO SMASH A DIME!

AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M SMASHING
I'm the exact opposite, can't fathom how the dudes be smashing(and being seen with in public) these 5s....*%+! THAT!!
laugh.gif

^^^

WHOA WHOA WHOA....

I NEVER SAID WALK WITH THEM DOWN THE STREET...I SIMPLY SAID SMASH. IF YOU CAN'T HAVE A CHIC THAT YOU CAN JUST TEXT AND SAY "YO TUE 9P GOOD FOR YOU?" AND SHE KNOWS THAT MEANS GOING TO A TELLY THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA..

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This couldn't be further from the truth. I've never heard a girl answer the age old question of "what would you like in a man?" with a response like "well he needs to drive this car and his bank account needs to hold this much money" I would love to meet the girl that made you this bitter
roll.gif
Certain girls expect certain things and other girls don't. I believe it's more about how people grow up and what they've been taught or shown by their parents. You need to find a girl that is delighted by the small things and doesn't expect anything given to her. Guys go after these gorgeous girls who have been given everything their entire life and then get mad when they expect to be driven around in style and taken out to fancy dinners. Like, what did you expect?
Oh...

Financial issues are the #1 problem in relationships so why is a woman that wants a man with a job a problem? I sure as hell make sure I have a job so I can provide for myself, why shouldn't he? Or everyone for that matter. So that doesn't count.

As for having his own place, if he has a job and isn't taking care of an ill family member, he better have his own place or somewhere besides his mother's basement to call his own. If he doesn't have a car, how is he gonna come see you? You gotta pick him up all the time or depend on his boys to drop him off and pick him up? This isn't high school.

All points are valid, besides the "take me out to dinner" which I think you're exaggerating anyways.
Oh.

laugh.gif

I mean, I'm not here to argue or start drama, but you contradicted yourself after one question. Sure, women might not be answering a question like "What would you like in a man" by listing the material items he should have, but it's the expectation that leads to the stereotype of women being after money. Why can't he live with his parents if he's in school? Why can't YOU drive to visit him?
roll.gif
@ saying the expectation of a job doesn't count.

roll.gif
Oh...

Oh.

laugh.gif

I mean, I'm not here to argue or start drama, but you contradicted yourself after one question. Sure, women might not be answering a question like "What would you like in a man" by listing the material items he should have, but it's the expectation that leads to the stereotype of women being after money. Why can't he live with his parents if he's in school? Why can't YOU drive to visit him?
roll.gif

I don't care if he's in school. He should still have a job. And I'm not gonna drive every time I wanna see him but I wouldn't mind doing it a majority of the time. Theres obviously certain exceptions to everything but to scrutinize a woman for requiring certain things like a job and his own place is uncalled for.

Girls have more "game" than the average man. This is why they subconsciously want men with more "game" than them. Steel sharpens steel.

roll.gif
Oh...

All points are valid, besides the "take me out to dinner" which I think you're exaggerating anyways.Oh. 

laugh.gif

roll.gif
All this and a cheesesteak platter from papi. Oidreez I know exactly what your talking about on them dating sites mane. Chicks talk reckless on there that they don't do irl from what I see. 

NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW THE {()} WHEN YOU TURN IT SIDEWAYS ITS ALWAYS SMILING AT YOU...

SO STATUS DOESN'T PHASE ME

I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET. I'D RATHER SMASH 4-5's RATHER THAN SPENDING ALL MY ENERGY, TIME, & MONEY TRYING TO SMASH A DIME!

AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M SMASHING

That's gross!!!! Qualiy > quantity.Yes your right, it's not worth the effort going out yo way for the box but I can sleep with a hood booger for nothing. Meaning less sex with scally wags. Never fills the. Void for me. I feel bad at my self. Maybe it's my pride but you just gotta learn from your loss and still chase them dimes. Your game only gets better lol

^^^

GIRLS @ DOLPHIN MALL >>> GIRLS @ AVENTURA MALL...

GIRLS @ A FT. LAUDERDALE BEACH >>> GIRLS @ S.BEACH...

GIRLS @ CORAL SPRINGS >>> GIRLS @ CORAL GABLES.

WHEN YOU AREN'T TRYING TO WIFE IT DON'T MATTER
I misunderstood your point because of how you worded your post. Not that I see what you're saying I still kinda disagree. 
Even if I'm not trying to wife a female, I still take pride in the ones I'd like to pursuit even if its not on some relationship $%#^. I didn't always get the ones I wanted but I feel good about the ones I have history with. A nut isn't just a nut to me. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom