A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

mmz91c.jpg

A few of them are okay, but the rest are kind of bad.
Keep trying though, you would get better.
Guarantee

Guarantee

Originally Posted by RocSole

Guarantee

Basically. But the first step is realizing what's wrong with the bad ones...

Originally Posted by RocSole

Guarantee

Basically. But the first step is realizing what's wrong with the bad ones...

This is without a shadow of a doubt the worst photoshoot I've ever seen. You have insulted photoshoots around the world and have ruined them for me forever. Thank you. Thank you for your contribution to my disdain of the art of photoshoots. You bum.

Preciate all the criticism! Whether positive, negative, or in-between. I could care less about being bashed via the net because none of us will never meet face to face but, thanks to the fellas who showed love. Im not trying to flaunt, or be better than the next man. Im out here trying to carve my niche in this world just like anyother human being. If you dudes were to post up a business or career venture type of post, I'd definately show love. But, it is what is. I can't alter the next mans mindset. We all have a free voice so, who am I to try to tell the nxt man what to say or how to act?

Preciate all the criticism! Whether positive, negative, or in-between. I could care less about being bashed via the net because none of us will never meet face to face but, thanks to the fellas who showed love. Im not trying to flaunt, or be better than the next man. Im out here trying to carve my niche in this world just like anyother human being. If you dudes were to post up a business or career venture type of post, I'd definately show love. But, it is what is. I can't alter the next mans mindset. We all have a free voice so, who am I to try to tell the nxt man what to say or how to act?

This is without a shadow of a doubt the worst photoshoot I've ever seen. You have insulted photoshoots around the world and have ruined them for me forever. Thank you. Thank you for your contribution to my disdain of the art of photoshoots. You bum.

And for the second time, the photos ARE NOT edited. These are the raw images. Of course they wouldnt immaculate or sharp.

And for the second time, the photos ARE NOT edited. These are the raw images. Of course they wouldnt immaculate or sharp.

Back
Top Bottom