A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

Originally Posted by BroboCop

waldo2.jpg
el-duque-muerto.jpg

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Preciate all the criticism! Whether positive, negative, or in-between. I could care less about being bashed via the net because none of us will never meet face to face but, thanks to the fellas who showed love. Im not trying to flaunt, or be better than the next man. Im out here trying to carve my niche in this world just like anyother human being. If you dudes were to post up a business or career venture type of post, I'd definately show love. But, it is what is. I can't alter the next mans mindset. We all have a free voice so, who am I to try to tell the nxt man what to say or how to act?

79e253ae2d5287d817da7e5456de67857919e08.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Preciate all the criticism! Whether positive, negative, or in-between. I could care less about being bashed via the net because none of us will never meet face to face but, thanks to the fellas who showed love. Im not trying to flaunt, or be better than the next man. Im out here trying to carve my niche in this world just like anyother human being. If you dudes were to post up a business or career venture type of post, I'd definately show love. But, it is what is. I can't alter the next mans mindset. We all have a free voice so, who am I to try to tell the nxt man what to say or how to act?

79e253ae2d5287d817da7e5456de67857919e08.gif

F'' all this nfl, nba, smirk the camera ? %!%? cannot stay serious. persona dudes will have you missing . HahahHahahaha Persona fyyy that ****** dreams.

F'' all this nfl, nba, smirk the camera ? %!%? cannot stay serious. persona dudes will have you missing . HahahHahahaha Persona fyyy that ****** dreams.

Back
Top Bottom