A few pics of future Air Jordan releases...(AJ 7, 6-17 fusion, AJ-Air Max Fusion)

Im not feeling none of those
sick.gif

i aint even gon front....dem air max 11's look pretty good to me. like a good running shoe. dnt look at it as the 11's ruined. look at it as a totally new shoe...i cld get wit it

i aint even gon front....dem air max 11's look pretty good to me. like a good running shoe. dnt look at it as the 11's ruined. look at it as a totally new shoe...i cld get wit it

i was gon say didnt those 7's drop before? but i jus chcked on nice kicks they did but they was a womens release i believe back in 06

i was gon say didnt those 7's drop before? but i jus chcked on nice kicks they did but they was a womens release i believe back in 06

These guys are too much. I can't be mad though because they still sprinkle in heat between all the garbage. It saves me money, it's just bad for those idiots who buy every release no matter what it is.

These guys are too much. I can't be mad though because they still sprinkle in heat between all the garbage. It saves me money, it's just bad for those idiots who buy every release no matter what it is.

The VII is OK, Id still pass. Those other two just make me SMH. Thanks for the pics.

The VII is OK, Id still pass. Those other two just make me SMH. Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom