A good way to make a little side money: Locket app. *ANDROID ONLY - FOR NOW*

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
Pretty much you get $0.01 for every time you unlock your phone. You can then transfer that money to your PayPal. The catch: your lock screen will have an ad instead of whatever you set it to. There's also like, a one minute delay to prevent people from continuously unlocking to just get money.

$0.01 though? 
laugh.gif

Also, you get $1 for every person you refer, but that's kinda pointless since you can just download the app through the Play Store.

Last edited:
I can make more than that from fingering the coin slots on pay phones.

Wait...do pay phones still exist?

I see. I think right now it's in Beta so it's Android only. When the full version is released, it'll roll out to iOS and increase the pay.

Free bread is free bread, I don't care if it's a dollar a month. Reminds me of the clover app from a few years back, i thought it would take off, i made about thirty bucks off of it.

pfl. Would like to see how much I can rack up. And then blow it all on 4 gummy bears

Imagine if you're a college professor and in attempt to teach a lesson on e-commerce or something like that, you instruct them to download the app through your link. 200 kids per class, 5 classes in a day.

I don't k ow about you guys, but I see potential in this.

Seriously, all you guys complaining about the amount. :lol: Just think about how often you unlock your phone throughout the day for whatever reason. Then add that you're getting paid for doing something that takes no effort whatsoever.

Seriously, all you guys complaining about the amount. :lol: Just think about how often you unlock your phone throughout the day for whatever reason. Then add that you're getting paid for doing something that takes no effort whatsoever.

I came to this realization almost immediately after my other post. :lol:

I'm also interested in seeing how many times I unlock my phone in a day.

Idk man, might make 50 cents a day, multiply by 30 day month. Like 15 ish dollars. Guess it'll pay my gym membership, but I really like my background.

OP hit me up so you can get a dollar.

Ya'll are literally thinking pennies. The real money is in referrals right now! I've already shared with fb and about to share with Twitter right after I reactivate my account.

It blows me away how no one in this thread sees how damaging this is.  Your attention is much more valuable than a penny, guys. Nothing comes for free. You don't win in this scenario, the advertisers and the app developers are.  They're making you less than human, you guys should be angry about this. 

It blows me away how no one in this thread sees how damaging this is.  Your attention is much more valuable than a penny, guys. Nothing comes for free. You don't win in this scenario, the advertisers and the app developers are.  They're making you less than human, you guys should be angry about this. 
Ironic from someone who has a The Hundreds avy and name.

Compare this to the Internet or tv, where we're forced to see ads that we have zero control over and we receive ZERO compensation for time lost.

damn it sucks going through my first lock

also i'm stuck at six cents...

nvm didn't read the 1 min wait part

Last edited:
Ironic from someone who has a The Hundreds avy and name.

That's cos he's the guy that runs The Hundreds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom