A Hov BANGER that goes under the radar because it was never on one of his albums:

You guys really must skim thru music dont you. Ofcourse La La La wasnt on BP2, but it was recorded during the same time BP2 was laid - actually was a remix toExcuse Me Miss.

Know your history before you speak.
indifferent.gif

Yet again, BP2 is a classic. It had a few fillers, but let me break it down. Put these follwing tracks on 1 album...and you tell me.

A Dream
Hovi Baby
The Watcher 2
All Around the World
Poppin Tags
The Bounce
I Did it My Way
Diamond is Forever
Guns & Roses
U Dont Know II
Meet the Parents
Some How, Some Way
BluePrint 2
As One
Show You How
*%%+!$+ & Sisters

All on one album?!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Some of yall are really not hip to this - album had bangers.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Thread Jack/

One of the most real Jigga tracks ever...

WORD. I was just listenting to this cut today....thats crazy.

But nonethless, i keep telling people that BP2 was a classic. Now that i think about it, its in the TOP 3 of HOV albums...
YEAH I FEEL YOU..... PEOPLE HATE ON BP 2 EXTRA HARD TOO

EnEyeKayEe wrote:

Under what radar? This was on like 106 & Park and stuff.� Had a video in regular rotation and everything?� NT prolly made a "who's that chick onthe left walking on Jigga's new video while he's rapping in the whip" post.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

ive been starting to think "Dear Summer" MIGHT BE the best jay-z unreleased track

It was on a Bleek album, wasn't it?

-The Neptunes came correct on that beat, Jay did his thing.
-How is "Dear Summer" unreleased? Everybody knows it was the best song on Bleek's album
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Under what radar? This was on like 106 & Park and stuff.� Had a video in regular rotation and everything?� NT prolly made a "who's that chick on the left walking on Jigga's new video while he's rapping in the whip" post.

laugh.gif
im pretty sure there was. im still tryna find out who that chick is.

One of my top 3 favorite Neptunes beats. Simple but the hook goes hard in the whip. Best Remix Jay ever did other than You Don't Know.

sick.gif
at the shot at Sean Paul, Jay killed that first verse
pimp.gif

"And I'm the franchise like a Houston Rocket ya'mean (Yao Ming)"
pimp.gif

"And now I'll tell you pricks my plan for the future / I'll never make the news again, my man'll shoot ya"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Don't You Know >>>> both of these songs

i'd post but its dang near invisible on youtube
this..."my vocabulary murders the dictionary"
pimp.gif

in four-part harmony like Jodeci
smokin.gif

its S Carter the archer, i throw darts at ya arrows through your apparel, i'll dearly depart ya
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You guys really must skim thru music dont you. Ofcourse La La La wasnt on BP2, but it was recorded during the same time BP2 was laid - actually was a remix to Excuse Me Miss.

Know your history before you speak.
indifferent.gif

Yet again, BP2 is a classic. It had a few fillers, but let me break it down. Put these follwing tracks on 1 album...and you tell me.

A Dream
Hovi Baby
The Watcher 2
All Around the World
Poppin Tags
The Bounce
I Did it My Way
Diamond is Forever
Guns & Roses
U Dont Know II
Meet the Parents
Some How, Some Way
BluePrint 2
As One
Show You How
*%%+!$+ & Sisters

All on one album?!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Some of yall are really not hip to this - album had bangers.

No it's not a classic....it's good sure but nowhere near a classic

anything you aspire to aquire i got any gun you say you fired i shot any type of paraphernalia iam the seller i guess you're sayin that's how i started roc a fella feds all fed up d.e.a. cant tell the dirty money from a rocawear sweater

Originally Posted by NCTwin

"Anything" was a bonus track on Beanie's first one.
yep, so beanie's album can sell....he did wit da bleek album "summer" was also a bonus there.

I guess since nobody will do it, I will

Can't remember who's track it was initially, either way
pimp.gif

it was beans's song initially.. it was on sp's 2nd album. that song is ridiculous. they both went off on that.. the good ol days of roc-a-fella.

Back
Top Bottom