A.I. reported to be broke

i hope not. dude was always my favorite player after MJ left for good. but dude makes some terrible decisions so i wouldn't be surprised
30t6p3b.gif

i hope not. dude was always my favorite player after MJ left for good. but dude makes some terrible decisions so i wouldn't be surprised
30t6p3b.gif

NO

wanna know why? that guy has been selling stuff from iverson for years. when he was with the nuggets as well.

NO

wanna know why? that guy has been selling stuff from iverson for years. when he was with the nuggets as well.

I doubt that he's broke right now. I remember reading, one teammate of his said I don't know how you spend 100million in a lifetime,
but Allen Iverson is trying to find the way to do it.

I doubt that he's broke right now. I remember reading, one teammate of his said I don't know how you spend 100million in a lifetime,
but Allen Iverson is trying to find the way to do it.

after taxes 100M is 50-60M and over 10 years thats 5-6M a year before lifestyle so.......
grin.gif

after taxes 100M is 50-60M and over 10 years thats 5-6M a year before lifestyle so.......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Most NBA players end up broke after their careers.
Pretty much. 60% go broke after leaving the NBA, so it's not a stretch to say Allen could be having money problems. I don't think he is, but it's not impossible.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Most NBA players end up broke after their careers.
Pretty much. 60% go broke after leaving the NBA, so it's not a stretch to say Allen could be having money problems. I don't think he is, but it's not impossible.

uhhh where do ya'll think AI is from?
he will never be broke while people still smoke weed and do cocaine in VA.
from what i heard he's the reason lots of major cats got on down there.

uhhh where do ya'll think AI is from?
he will never be broke while people still smoke weed and do cocaine in VA.
from what i heard he's the reason lots of major cats got on down there.

dude is mentally and emotionally broke. terrible human, with a terrible philosophy on things. corrupting brains, spreading the germ.

dude is mentally and emotionally broke. terrible human, with a terrible philosophy on things. corrupting brains, spreading the germ.

Back
Top Bottom