a legal side hustle that makes money

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Messyyy

im tryna stack up so i can start buying cars at the local auction and sell em on craigslist. my boy bought a 01 bmw 3 series for 3gs and flipped it for 6gs. easy and legit

Yea I heard this was a good hustle
dont you need a auction license thoough ?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

im tryna stack up so i can start buying cars at the local auction and sell em on craigslist. my boy bought a 01 bmw 3 series for 3gs and flipped it for 6gs. easy and legit

Yea I heard this was a good hustle
dont you need a auction license thoough ?

Paid studies/surveys. Entertainment ones, where you go in an answer questions with a group. They give you something like a $50 visa gift card every time. You can a couple hundred dollars extra a month by just going to one or two a week.

Paid studies/surveys. Entertainment ones, where you go in an answer questions with a group. They give you something like a $50 visa gift card every time. You can a couple hundred dollars extra a month by just going to one or two a week.

online referal programs
cutting hair
reselling products
mow lawns

and for the dude who said sports betting I dont think thats legal if ur in united states and you do it online(dont quote me tho)

online referal programs
cutting hair
reselling products
mow lawns

and for the dude who said sports betting I dont think thats legal if ur in united states and you do it online(dont quote me tho)

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

^^^ thats chump change though or how is the money for being a ref???

Que?
In the basketball league I play in (every tuesday), the refs get paid good money for a days work of just reffing games.

2 refs reffing your game. $60 from each team ($60 each) and they ref ATLEAST 3-4 games.

chump change?
for the games I ref I get paid 50$ a game.  Games are  two 20 min half's running time.. I usually do 3-4 games a night, 2-3 times a week.  The money adds up quick.

Que?
In the basketball league I play in (every tuesday), the refs get paid good money for a days work of just reffing games.

2 refs reffing your game. $60 from each team ($60 each) and they ref ATLEAST 3-4 games.

chump change?
for the games I ref I get paid 50$ a game.  Games are  two 20 min half's running time.. I usually do 3-4 games a night, 2-3 times a week.  The money adds up quick.

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Que?

chump change?
Seriously, how do I get in on this buku money?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Que?

chump change?
Seriously, how do I get in on this buku money?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

ref games for local basketball leagues (esp sunday/weeknight leagues)

How do you go about doing that?  As in, how could I get info for that.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

ref games for local basketball leagues (esp sunday/weeknight leagues)

How do you go about doing that?  As in, how could I get info for that.

I've been doing this for several years. 
PM me for details on how to get the best deals. All legit.

I've been doing this for several years. 
PM me for details on how to get the best deals. All legit.

poker and sports betting

not saying that money isn't lost with these activities, but as long as you have decent will power and bankroll management you shouldn't ever get in over your head. The winfalls can be extremely clutch at times throughout the year.

poker takes a lot of patience and dedication to improving your game, but once you settle in at certain stakes you are confident you have an edge at, your play becomes second nature.

anything can happen in sports, but those that do their homework before the games can spot the opportunity(never gauranteed) to make fast money.

poker and sports betting

not saying that money isn't lost with these activities, but as long as you have decent will power and bankroll management you shouldn't ever get in over your head. The winfalls can be extremely clutch at times throughout the year.

poker takes a lot of patience and dedication to improving your game, but once you settle in at certain stakes you are confident you have an edge at, your play becomes second nature.

anything can happen in sports, but those that do their homework before the games can spot the opportunity(never gauranteed) to make fast money.

i ref soccer games... In NJ -
-u7-u12 you make $30-$50 in 50-60 minutes.
-u13-u14 you make $40-$60 in 70 minutes.
-u15-u19 you make $50-$75 in 80-90 minutes.
You get paid up front in cash (no taxes
pimp.gif
) I've made hundreds of dollars in only a few hours and I'm only 17.

Back
Top Bottom