A Look at What Happened to Michael Vick's Dogs

Originally Posted by Method Man
that was a great post meth.

i can definitely co-sign on the fact that race did have an effect on thsi case wether people want to admit it or not. But i dont think that people are actuallydefending the crime itself, they are moreso saying that the punishment he was given does not fit the crime that was committed. Not to mention how the media hasabsolutely demonized him. how they made it a point to make him pay for every single one of the dogs to be rehabilitated. it was somethin like $1 mil for eachdog, that is simply ridiculous. It just seems like they didnt just want him to go to jail, it feels like they made it a point to ruin the man's life beyondrepair. & on top of all this he will likely be suspended by the NFL, even further punishment.

Also personally nobody should be able to decide which breed of animal deserves to live & which breed doesnt. That right there is simply ludicrous &your notion of the animal's upbringing being the determining factor in the dog's nature is completely true. That is one thing that i never understoodabout people's dislike for pitbulls, its not like the dobs themselves are naturally vicious or anything like that. Its a product of their upbringing thatcauses them to behave that way. but so many people choose to ignore that fact in terms of their arguments & ideas

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]1. These people got dogs owned by the Michael Vick[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]2. FREE MICHAEL VICK, #+%$ THEM DOGS![/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the thing is that pitbulls arent the problem the owners are, so PETA is so hypocritical. I cant stand those holier than thou types

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Method Man
that was a great post meth.

i can definitely co-sign on the fact that race did have an effect on thsi case wether people want to admit it or not. But i dont think that people are actually defending the crime itself, they are moreso saying that the punishment he was given does not fit the crime that was committed. Not to mention how the media has absolutely demonized him. how they made it a point to make him pay for every single one of the dogs to be rehabilitated. it was somethin like $1 mil for each dog, that is simply ridiculous. It just seems like they didnt just want him to go to jail, it feels like they made it a point to ruin the man's life beyond repair. & on top of all this he will likely be suspended by the NFL, even further punishment.
the guy was already in a world of hurt, yet he thought violating the terms of his probation was a good idea. vick is a f'ing idiot, period. he deserves everything he got. also, this was a plea deal, it wouldve been ugly if it went to trial. all things considered, he was lucky with what he got.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]1. These people got dogs owned by the Michael Vick[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]2. FREE MICHAEL VICK, #+%$ THEM DOGS![/color]

&^@# vick. he just gives the pibull a bad image. He just helped theBSL in their long quest to get rid of pitbulls. He should've fought some other breed or something.

first and foremost, i am againts owning pets. unless they are sick and they need help. but i reallly dont care at all for them.

with that said...

I swear, some people on NT have no compassion for anything. Care more about the odds of Vick making it into offseason practice than they do the fact that the dude is heartless, and goes around torturing dogs for no reason.
1. i dont care if he's heartless toward animals. only way id give a %%%* is if he'd try to attack somebody i know
2.i myself will never own a pet, but i dont care if anybody else tortures their dogs, fish, ants, whatever....
3 and my compassion for all things gets less and less each day.

Back
Top Bottom