A look inside/outside of Dwyane Wade's house in Miami

http://thehoopdoctors.com/online/?p=2337http://thehoopdoctors.com/online/?p=2337

wadefront.jpg

wadeh1.jpg

wadeh2.jpg

wadeh3.jpg

wadeh4.jpg

wadeh5.jpg

wadeh6.jpg

wadeh7.jpg

wadeh8.jpg

wadeh9.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

wadeh11.jpg

wadeh13.jpg

wadeh14.jpg

-

The house looks nice and big, but the style and colours are awful.

And those pictures of himself...not a good look.

Compared to A LOT of other celebs.. It's OK, but something I would definitely aspire to have.

What's his contract lookin like now???

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

What's his contract lookin like now???
$30 Mil for this season and next

Add another $17 mil and change for the year after if he doesnt opt out of his deal.... And if he does hell see around the same or more...

Including all his endorsements son is caked up..... He can probably kiss this house goodbye though

NBA money is sooooooo serious. Hell i wish i could be just a bench warmer in the NBA. When i was at the ATL vs Orlando game not long ago i was looking upsalaries of these cats same age as me, smh.

Ill take 700k why not?

nice house and structure..not loving the pictures of himself. why does spiderman have a face...???

Thats pretty nice, but i would expect more from him with the nba money and all the endorsements. Those pics of him all around his house are weird.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

nice house and structure..not loving the pictures of himself. why does spiderman have a face...???
Im guessing thats his kids face put on spiderman.

From what I've heard and seen, Dwyane is a real humble guy, so its kinda weird seeing pictures of him (and weird, sloppy ones at that) sprawled all overthe house. Pretty boring house, but the outside is nice.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

... at you guys saying it's tacky. let's see any of you afford something like this.
Not that I personally called it tacky, but Im pretty sure the people who did were comparing it to other celebrity houses.

And even if they didnt your logic is still flawed

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

... at you guys saying it's tacky. let's see any of you afford something like this.

thats not the point

im sure if most NTrs had that money we could pull off something better. im not surprised..........son look lame off the court though. go to indmix.com or otherparty sites like that. i dunno money doesnt = automatic fly boy

Back
Top Bottom