A look inside/outside of Dwyane Wade's house in Miami

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

... at you guys saying it's tacky. let's see any of you afford something like this.

thats not the point

im sure if most NTrs had that money we could pull off something better. im not surprised..........son look lame off the court though. go to indmix.com or other party sites like that. i dunno money doesnt = automatic fly boy
laugh.gif
you aint lyin...but whatever the house is nice minusthose ugly paintings or drawings of himself. Those stair rails or banisters are tacky too. Looks like it belongs outside the house.

Enh should have hired a better Interior Designer, very weak.

This was posted a couple years ago, I remember there was a painting of Shaq and D-Wade dressed as superman andflash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

wadeh8.jpg

laugh.gif
?

indifferent.gif
@ him not using baby wipes

Anyone notice D Wade has his face painted on spider mans face? haha
this is obviously his sons bathroom, come up ppl i think hes a lil mature than that
tired.gif

man that's a fresh crib. Look at the bed and the living room. Imagine a house party or having your friends over.
pimp.gif
. Nice crib

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

... at you guys saying it's tacky. let's see any of you afford something like this.

thats not the point

im sure if most NTrs had that money we could pull off something better. im not surprised..........son look lame off the court though. go to indmix.com or other party sites like that. i dunno money doesnt = automatic fly boy
Why even reply to that typical, "If you ain't got better don't comment" - NikeTalk Dude logic he typed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom