A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

All this talk of dolphins, horse partying, etc etc...
What single internet found event in your life made your eyebrows raise the highest? 
laugh.gif

For me it was the video of the three Ukrainian teens who were about some life that I aint

All this talk of dolphins, horse partying, etc etc...
What single internet found event in your life made your eyebrows raise the highest? 
laugh.gif

For me it was the video of the three Ukrainian teens who were about some life that I aint

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

care to elaborate? And i'm pretty square when it comes to the internet, only places i go are here and google mail

/b/ day

at first i was like o_o

but then i was like o__O

and finally i was like O_______________O

/b/ day

at first i was like o_o

but then i was like o__O

and finally i was like O_______________O

care to elaborate? And i'm pretty square when it comes to the internet, only places i go are here and google mail

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Google '3 guys 1 hammer'

Google '3 guys 1 hammer'

from urban dictionary:

3 guys 1 hammer is a video that (unfortunately) is an actual video of 3 men in the Ukraine brutally murdering somebody with things like a hammer and a screwdriver. The group of 3 men in the video are called the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs. They mutilate a victim in the video named Sergei Yatzenko. I will not say what happened to him except that he was murdered by these violent and mentally disturbed men.

They killed like 20 people.. all women children and old people SMH

from urban dictionary:

3 guys 1 hammer is a video that (unfortunately) is an actual video of 3 men in the Ukraine brutally murdering somebody with things like a hammer and a screwdriver. The group of 3 men in the video are called the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs. They mutilate a victim in the video named Sergei Yatzenko. I will not say what happened to him except that he was murdered by these violent and mentally disturbed men.

They killed like 20 people.. all women children and old people SMH

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Google '3 guys 1 hammer'
just googled that and...

alien.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

%!!! is worse than 2 girls 1 cup

#!# is wrong with people.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Google '3 guys 1 hammer'
just googled that and...

alien.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

%!!! is worse than 2 girls 1 cup

#!# is wrong with people.

ok i was b.sing about never seeing anything bad, like i've seen beheadings (not in person) and other stuff i don't care to mention some in person but i couldn't even watch the first minute of that.

ok i was b.sing about never seeing anything bad, like i've seen beheadings (not in person) and other stuff i don't care to mention some in person but i couldn't even watch the first minute of that.

This might be weird but the youtube reaction videos to all the viral vids(2 girls 1 cup, BME pain olympics, etc). I haven't seen the actual vids, but by looking at the people's reaction watching it and reading what they did in the vid creeped me the hell out. My stomach started turning just by looking at the reactions.
laugh.gif
 I just pictured it in my head and i was grossed out.

This Japanese girl stomping on a kitten or puppy with her heels, and some other japanese girl squashing live goldfish in her fishnet body suit. Straight gross bro.

This Japanese girl stomping on a kitten or puppy with her heels, and some other japanese girl squashing live goldfish in her fishnet body suit. Straight gross bro.

Back
Top Bottom