A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

Originally Posted by Truballa101

3 guys 1 hammer was intense. didn't watch the entire thing...
2 girls 1 cup was funny if anything...
the one where the kid dives off the cliff and gets his head split open...<-- I saw that one on facebook actually. no idea how it stayed on there...
the worldstar video when the guy started having sex with a rooster/chicken (they took it down within 24 hours though)

Bestiality is inexcusable. 

Originally Posted by Truballa101

3 guys 1 hammer was intense. didn't watch the entire thing...
2 girls 1 cup was funny if anything...
the one where the kid dives off the cliff and gets his head split open...<-- I saw that one on facebook actually. no idea how it stayed on there...
the worldstar video when the guy started having sex with a rooster/chicken (they took it down within 24 hours though)

Bestiality is inexcusable. 

Right outside my gym a few years ago, saw a guy get caught on the back tire of a semi and got dragged about 200 feet. When i ran outside everyone was calling 911 and he was pinned underneath the back tire just screaming. Look back and you could see blood and bits of flesh spread all down the street. His whole torso was basically shredded down to almost nothing. He died on the way to the hospital.

Right outside my gym a few years ago, saw a guy get caught on the back tire of a semi and got dragged about 200 feet. When i ran outside everyone was calling 911 and he was pinned underneath the back tire just screaming. Look back and you could see blood and bits of flesh spread all down the street. His whole torso was basically shredded down to almost nothing. He died on the way to the hospital.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Did this have adverse mental or psychological effects on you?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Did this have adverse mental or psychological effects on you?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

I saw one where an American POW in a middle easten country was taken to the middle of a crowded road & you can see it in his face that he knew he was about to die. I'm talking about not a hint of color, whatsoever. Just gray faced sadness..
frown.gif

Anyway, they shoved him through the crowd & lied him down in a ditch & just started firing @ him w some assault rifles. When the bullets tore into his face & exposed bone, I had to turn it off... TOO INTENSE.
30t6p3b.gif
This after his face got torn off by the AK you could still him breathing that messed me up for a while. The vid on WSHH where dude stab the cops & the cop was on the ground grasping for air & the one where dude was getting arrested & tried to swallow some weed & he suffocated.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

I saw one where an American POW in a middle easten country was taken to the middle of a crowded road & you can see it in his face that he knew he was about to die. I'm talking about not a hint of color, whatsoever. Just gray faced sadness..
frown.gif

Anyway, they shoved him through the crowd & lied him down in a ditch & just started firing @ him w some assault rifles. When the bullets tore into his face & exposed bone, I had to turn it off... TOO INTENSE.
30t6p3b.gif
This after his face got torn off by the AK you could still him breathing that messed me up for a while. The vid on WSHH where dude stab the cops & the cop was on the ground grasping for air & the one where dude was getting arrested & tried to swallow some weed & he suffocated.

Back
Top Bottom