A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by jayswisz

what dolphin vid?

nerd.gif

saw a couple beheading videos. really changed my life. +!%$@ disgusting so I don't recommend anyone to go looking for them
30t6p3b.gif

saw a couple beheading videos. really changed my life. +!%$@ disgusting so I don't recommend anyone to go looking for them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

that dude that split his skull in half from a botched jump off a cliff into water.

I saw that vid about a year ago and i can bring it up in my memory as clear as a bell

THIS, video is crazy disgusting especially in the hospital when they try to push his face together

that dude that split his skull in half from a botched jump off a cliff into water.

I saw that vid about a year ago and i can bring it up in my memory as clear as a bell

THIS, video is crazy disgusting especially in the hospital when they try to push his face together

pics of a guy cutting his penis into bits and pieces.

couldnt really avoid it, someone showed it to me.
1 guy 1 jar or w/e was 
laugh.gif

and a knife through a throat on the napster video days renamed as something else

pics of a guy cutting his penis into bits and pieces.

couldnt really avoid it, someone showed it to me.
1 guy 1 jar or w/e was 
laugh.gif

and a knife through a throat on the napster video days renamed as something else

shouldnt have watch the 3 guys 1 hammer video
i don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight
video is seriously disturbing

shouldnt have watch the 3 guys 1 hammer video
i don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight
video is seriously disturbing

3 guys 1 hammer is the ONLY internet video that I have not been able to finish in my first viewing... once they got out the screwdriver I was done.
I eventually finished in the next day, but damn. 
tired.gif

And yeah BME pain olympics will also scar you permanently... good luck to any viewers. Don't blame me for ensuing nightmares.

3 guys 1 hammer is the ONLY internet video that I have not been able to finish in my first viewing... once they got out the screwdriver I was done.
I eventually finished in the next day, but damn. 
tired.gif

And yeah BME pain olympics will also scar you permanently... good luck to any viewers. Don't blame me for ensuing nightmares.

just reading got me like 
sick.gif

smh iknow ya seen the diving video where dude was missing half his face smh
sick.gif

and the one where some dude was about to make a speech and pulls a gun out and %#!#*$# made a brain slushy
sick.gif

sleepin with my t.v on tonight
roll.gif

just reading got me like 
sick.gif

smh iknow ya seen the diving video where dude was missing half his face smh
sick.gif

and the one where some dude was about to make a speech and pulls a gun out and %#!#*$# made a brain slushy
sick.gif

sleepin with my t.v on tonight
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddie

WOWOWOWOW
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
 Just saw that video, how was that kid still alive after that man. RIP

Originally Posted by eddie

WOWOWOWOW
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
 Just saw that video, how was that kid still alive after that man. RIP

Back
Top Bottom