A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It’s ridiculous that so many of these are on eBay. Love the shoe but spending more than $50 over retail on any shoe is crazy to me. Can’t wait until the shoe market crashes and people need to find a real job again.

Lol come back down to reality. The shoe market is here to stay as much as it hurts to believe. Even when people do find a real job, it will still be a side hustle for them.

Lol come back down to reality. The shoe market is here to stay as much as it hurts to believe. Even when people do find a real job, it will still be a side hustle for them.

So reality is believing this will last forever? I’ve seen many bubbles burst in my lifetime and there are some unusual circumstances right now that are contributing to the market. If you think this market is here to stay you’re only fooling yourself. Time it ticking.

So reality is believing this will last forever? I’ve seen many bubbles burst in my lifetime and there are some unusual circumstances right now that are contributing to the market. If you think this market is here to stay you’re only fooling yourself. Time it ticking.

Reselling is here to stay and is a very vital part of the current sneaker culture.

Reselling is here to stay and is a very vital part of the current sneaker culture.

The actual sneaker community is only a small part of today’s sneaker resale market. Many people buying up stock could care less about the “culture” or collecting. You know how many sports card stores were around in the early 90s? Market became flooded and cards became worth pennies. Tick ..tick ..tick.

The actual sneaker community is only a small part of today’s sneaker resale market. Many people buying up stock could care less about the “culture” or collecting. You know how many sports card stores were around in the early 90s? Market became flooded and cards became worth pennies. Tick ..tick ..tick.
This is very true cards shops were everywhere in my city plus in the county's in MD and they just disappeared

"Current" sneaker culture. Get with the times.

StockX makes me cry, when I see all the additional fees and taxes added on the the already exorbitant resale price.
They tax you 4x
1. The resell
2. Shipping (should be free over a certain amount)
3. Your state taxes
4. Processing fee ( for what 🤔)

I pretty much always use either GOAT when I buy resale. The return policy is great, I’ve utilized it once when I got a pair with pretty bad QC.

Only bad experience I’ve had is when I bought a used pair that just reeked of cigarettes, which wasn’t noted. Still haven’t fully gotten rid of the smell.

eBay used to be good, you could find steals there, but after the authentication change, the prices on there are higher than StockX and GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom