A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

whoever told me that sizes are dipping in StockX was right.
but damn app ain’t showing me if I’m seeing Woman’s sizing or men’s sizing

I am cautiously optimistic that these will get to under 500 in the big foot sizes in a week or 2. It was in the 800s a few days ago, and 700 now, with a whole release still left. And the travis hype bout to pick up and most will need to free up their funds. Them stimmys and refunds bout to start drying up too. 500s is doable, we got this! The toes need these. They deserve it.

whoever told me that sizes are dipping in StockX was right.
but damn app ain’t showing me if I’m seeing Woman’s sizing or men’s sizing
(W) means Women's.

Screenshot_20210426-093527_StockX.jpg

Like everybody else that hit, these are phenomenal. Thanks to James Whitner for the way they released and for the fantastic packaging and details. First 3 for me, likely last 3 for me. Whoever noted the unique scent inside was right, would knock out a mule if you take a deep breath. But I love it and the quilted inside is different feeling than I thought it would be. The whole shoe just feels like quality. From the sleeve to the box to the shoes. I've gained a lot of respect for Whitmer and A Ma Maniere, and I'm looking forward to when they come to my city. You ever just see a thing in person that really makes you appreciate something done right? :emoji_heart:

Man so I’m at work and I get a notification from ups “shipping department has delivered your package”. So now ya boy gotta make a decision on wether to dip out right quick on the busiest day of the week or leave the box outside for the rest of the day.
A9D22336-F140-4754-B27D-1DC2B46AB8A1.gif

Ssshhhhhiiiiiiddddddddddd
DDE838D6-25B3-4E91-AEC4-E26398049C6B.jpeg

Even better in hand folks!

Back
Top Bottom