A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

there’s been others too. Mocha 1s were 400+ off rip and never looked back. That’s the first time I noticed a GR 1 reach that price point immediately

Union 1's worked out if you didn't wait too long. Only shoe that didn't work out being patient was the Travis 1 highs. It only went up lol
Union 1's worked out if you didn't wait too long. Only shoe that didn't work out being patient was the Travis 1 highs. It only went up lol
In the end, I feel like it always evens out. I bought early on Kobe Bruce Lee 5's only to see it drop, but now is much higher than what I purchased at. Same for TS1 Low and some other kicks I paid resell for. I felt like an idiot buying TS1 highs for 1k but I'm glad it worked out in the long run. I feel really dumb overpaying for satin 1's and ts6 olives though lmao. As long as it's a price people are comfortable paying and really want the shoe, I say go for it. Paying resell to hold and flip later down the road has never really worked out for me so I cut that last year. Although I am kicking myself for not buying OW4 for 1k and TS dunks for 1.2k at the time.

Shoes should in on Friday and my second pair should be in next Friday. Should have had these in a long time ago.

05438ED5-E0FC-4225-A1C7-BA94A7DA32C5.jpeg
Some will think this is an air max post..

Anyone go to a FTL LA in-store raffle? Is it quick or is there a long wait? Thinking about going in for this one. But driving through DTLA sounds like a pain.

Back
Top Bottom