A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I'm the same way. Really wanted to unload an extra pair of court purple 2.0s in order to buy Midnight Blues I want much more. Could have sold em, bought the MBs, and made $20... but I just couldn't do it, knowing that in the end GOAT is the one making money both ways off what should be an even trade.

you would have to find someone to trade with. I see goat as the middle man and paying for convenience. Actually you make 20 bucks. An trade just swaps.

I can see the logic of not wanting to pay these middle men.

lol damn bro it look like they just getting ice cream... you be jumping out the crib dressed on a 110 everyday?

let some in here tell it they fashion icons.

lol most of the time I’m in a tee and shorts. Heck y’all be wearing on the regular

Then again half y’all don’t wear y’all’s shoes just post DS pics of like 5 year old shoes.

In group shots with a pair of crocs on.

Resell stores a few I been to straight overcharging.

they have the game stop model trying to short your and then up sell the hell out the product. I be seeing local shops and be like um GOAT and SX is cheaper and that’s saying a lot.

Honestly just think TSs style in general is pretty trash, which is evident by the design on every single one of his tacky *** shoes. It makes sense that kids want to dress like him... because he dresses like a kid.

Update: So I hit up a resell store to trade my sz 11.5 Carolina 1s for these in a sz 11M. They want $145 plus the AJ 1s. Lol these mofos are crazy out here mane.

1620775594781.gif

they have the game stop model trying to short your and then up sell the hell out the product. I be seeing local shops and be like um GOAT and SX is cheaper and that’s saying a lot.
Never liked when people say goat and StockX is cheaper..
Like cool..if u don’t mind waiting a month for your shoes to get to u then do u cuz

Never liked when people say goat and StockX is cheaper..
Like cool..if u don’t mind waiting a month for your shoes to get to u then do u cuz

I mean they are cheaper I mean unless u hate visible facts.

Also, Never had that issue with shipping and I don’t be pressed to wear a shoe I have a closet full. Most I waited is a 2 weeks max then again I have less than 6 purchases from either.

again you pay for convenience if you wanna pay more to have it now go ahead playa like paying for express shipping.

Im shopping for the best price always. Again we in this situation we both paying resell so either way it’s pick our poison.

That's why you don't pay $1,000 for $200 shoes that cost $20 to make.
For any cat dropping 1K on shoes, I can’t feel bad or drop the waterworks for them. At that point even if you “got it like that” you know what you getting yourself into with those prices.

I mean they are cheaper I mean unless u hate visible facts.

Also, Never had that issue with shipping and I don’t be pressed to wear a shoe I have a closet full. Most I waited is a 2 weeks max then again I have less than 6 purchases from either.

again you pay for convenience if you wanna pay more to have it now go ahead playa like paying for express shipping.

Im shopping for the best price always. Again we in this situation we both paying resell so either way it’s pick our poison.
no funny i don't even know what u mean as far as visible facts..
once u calculate shipping and taxes you're paying street prices with that convenience fee shaved off (shipping vs in person)
i think everyone has shoes but MOST ppl i know that buy shoes at resell want that shoe almost that weekend.. maybe a couple days after..
after that on to the next shoe.

They will lowball you. 9/10 just sell it yourself.

They will lowball you. 9/10 just sell it yourself.
Those shops lowball sellers and overcharge buyers...
So like you said 9/10 just sell it yourself - or buy it online yourself

Which is why I don’t get how these shops are all over the place these days

How'd that patience work with Union 1's lol
These days I would disagree in these times you need to be smart about it and do your homework and know when you feel comfortable enough to pull that trigger.
Union 1's worked out if you didn't wait too long. Only shoe that didn't work out being patient was the Travis 1 highs. It only went up lol
It didn’t work out on the Grinches, either. It’s always educated guessing to various degrees. I could’ve bought Grinches for $375 via Goat day or two before release. When I saw that I figured, well if that’s the early price, it’s only going down once pairs really get to people. Instead it went straight up, like everyone was waiting till they took the L at retail before going resale. But once they took the L ... bam, the resale market was off and running and never looking back.
Hey, get your people to give me my cream laces. 😔
You do realize you can just buy a replacement pair, right?
4EE672F9-B530-4B6F-BADE-F62A1CF49B40.png

Back
Top Bottom