A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Checking Stockx and goat
0A3F9968-B1DE-4F77-8D2A-6C0EFF939867.jpeg

One of these years UPS will pick up my god damn package from GOAT. Pathetic pieces of **** at both companies.

I’m not sure who I dislike more to be honest. Hate having to talk to resellers. I do enough of that here nowadays.

The tracking popped up on UPS at 5am yesterday morning. Still hasn’t been received by UPS.

You will probably get tracking later on today. Mine was authenticated on Monday and got a tracking but no movement. Yesterday the status changed to "shipped" and thats when I got an estimated delivery date. All my other orders has been shipped out the same day it was verified.

You will probably get tracking later on today. Mine was authenticated on Monday and got a tracking but no movement. Yesterday the status changed to "shipped" and thats when I got an estimated delivery date. All my other orders has been shipped out the same day it was verified.

I got the tracking # from UPS before GOAT even updated to Authenticated lol. They are a joke. It does say Authenticated now, so hopefully today it moves. My seller got the shoes to them in two days. I was thinking it would be one of the faster deliveries, but now it may be one of their slowest.

Back
Top Bottom