A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

These raffles are getting crazy. I'm OK with some raffles selling a charity raffle ticket every once in a while for a Travis Scott or Off-White shoe, but this to me reads like, "We want our customers to do our legwork for us to find a charity."

Maybe I'm too cynical, I don't know.

These raffles are getting crazy. I'm OK with some raffles selling a charity raffle ticket every once in a while for a Travis Scott or Off-White shoe, but this to me reads like, "We want our customers to do our legwork for us to find a charity."

Maybe I'm too cynical, I don't know.

It's to prevent people having like 20x entries. If you gotta put some effort into entering a raffle then you'll most likely only enter once. And you'll get it into the hands of people who want the sneakers more than somebody who's just willing to throw a few bucks or a few clicks to enter a raffle.

And the fact that it's looking for Kentucky charities just means they wanna get it into the hands of locals.

I just stopped entering those Instagram raffles because:
1) I never ever win
2) They always want you to follow others, tag others, etc...
3) I don’t have IG anymore lol
that and they want to see who has the most followers and will give them the most exposure.

when trophyroom had that for their 1s, i knew it was a joke. and i still believe employees were selling fakes as well as real pairs.

What shoe in the past 5 years hasn’t had a SNKRs release when all other major tier zero boutiques released? Are y’all this clueless

Didn’t the Storm Blue Union 1’s, Guava Union 4’s ONLY release at and on Union stores?

The only US Tier 0 boutiques that released the AMM 3’s was Social Status, and A Ma Maniére if I’m not mistaking

Didn’t the Storm Blue Union 1’s, Guava Union 4’s ONLY release at and on Union stores?

The only US Tier 0 boutiques that released the AMM 3’s was Social Status, and A Ma Maniére if I’m not mistaking

those were Union Exclusives. I said shoes that released at all other tier zero boutiques.

the AMM 3s have already been confirmed by multiple boutiques this week with more to come. The SNKRS drop is coming. I don’t understand how y’all cannot see this. When there’s smoke there’s fire

Oneness in US is getting them on the 22nd. That's the only one so far.

those were Union Exclusives. I said shoes that released at all other tier zero boutiques.

the AMM 3s have already been confirmed by multiple boutiques this week with more to come. The SNKRS drop is coming. I don’t understand how y’all cannot see this. When there’s smoke there’s fire
Although I do agree with you, it’s hard to see when we haven’t heard anything from the company with less than a week to go.

Although I do agree with you, it’s hard to see when we haven’t heard anything from the company with less than a week to go.

Did Union say they were gonna get a SNKRS release for the Off-Noir Union 4s? Or did it just appear on SNKRS?

Finally. Maaaaaannnnnnn, have I waited a long time for a III to make me feel this way. Haven’t even owned a III since the ‘03 WCs. These are just ... wow.
FFECA2A5-EA28-4CC8-9D80-13A5C4876654.jpeg

If only all IIIs got leather like this. And these cuts/proportions of the “EP” panels. Finally we get low toe pieces again.

I hate to say this, though ... I do wish I went down half a size to a men’s 10.5. And I stick with 11 in everything Nike/Jordan and never have issues. It’s OK, but there’s just a bit too much toe room for me with how these fit overall. It’s definitely the lack of padding in the rear. Thing is, I have another pair on the way in the same size. Probably going to buy a 10.5 and sell the other 11 whenever prices climb back up a bit. What a PITA, but oh well. SUPER hyped to have these. I’ll live with the roomy fit on this first pair and enjoy the hell out of them. Damn, just a GREAT retro. Everything I hoped for. Better, even. 🔥

I can’t see it because the 22nd is 3 days away and there is nothing anywhere mentioning a US SNKRS release? It’s only been confirmed by multiple International/Overseas Boutiques and all the sneaker publications are reporting this as a European/APAC region (Asian-Pacific)

I’ve searched for some type of confirmation of a wide US re release but I can’t find any besides oneness
20F967E3-C2D3-468E-8686-F639FBC926F2.jpeg
E47BD006-13B7-44EF-89B5-56785E957B89.jpeg
951A0F19-3060-4FE1-8E57-23475E6909AB.jpeg

Why? Do you find enjoyment in seeing other people not get pairs or something? You seem to not want these stores to get them.
I’m just saying some of you have wishful thinking. Even blasphemous. Hitting low than 350. I mean j1 unv blue are above that n u think this pair will be below that? Comon. Be reasonable. Just don’t get ur hopes up when 22nd hits n na snkr has nada

Back
Top Bottom