A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Oh boy, people really want these to be in the thousands huh

Why does it bother people that these may pop up on snkrs or if the resale tanks?

A dope shoe is a dope shoe right? If people get to cop a shoe they like at a lower price point or have hope in that, what's the issue?

Coming in here feels like reseller talk or an episode of super friends vs the legion of doom.

Just enjoy the damn shoes

Most of us here on NT don’t seem to care about how many of these release, even those of us who paid resale for these like myself. In fact, I’d venture many ppl here would double up if able to hit on additional pairs for retail or even a lower resale. The average hypebeast/Jordan reseller on IG though? Oh they absolutely don’t want more pairs released lol

I personally want to stock another pair because IMO 3's look better beat up. BC3's are one of my favorite sneakers of all time & look better with age & the more supple they become.
This release wasn’t the best release I have but still wore these to the ground. Beautifully beat pair LOL.
2B063817-9436-4170-AFB4-30F964596168.jpeg
E19E449F-5B93-4D30-95BB-B16AA580DE10.jpeg
CE672DE4-277E-45CA-835C-E1F86559E3CD.jpeg

Really no harm in waiting till after the 22nd any way. Even if stock is terrible, prices, most likely, won't spike immediately.

I, personally, don't think these will be a 1k shoe. 3's aren't as popular as 1's with the tiktok crowd. 600+? Yeah I see it, 1k? Nah.

Finally. Maaaaaannnnnnn, have I waited a long time for a III to make me feel this way. Haven’t even owned a III since the ‘03 WCs. These are just ... wow.
FFECA2A5-EA28-4CC8-9D80-13A5C4876654.jpeg

If only all IIIs got leather like this. And these cuts/proportions of the “EP” panels. Finally we get low toe pieces again.

I hate to say this, though ... I do wish I went down half a size to a men’s 10.5. And I stick with 11 in everything Nike/Jordan and never have issues. It’s OK, but there’s just a bit too much toe room for me with how these fit overall. It’s definitely the lack of padding in the rear. Thing is, I have another pair on the way in the same size. Probably going to buy a 10.5 and sell the other 11 whenever prices climb back up a bit. What a PITA, but oh well. SUPER hyped to have these. I’ll live with the roomy fit on this first pair and enjoy the hell out of them. Damn, just a GREAT retro. Everything I hoped for. Better, even. 🔥

Agreed. I'm 12.5 in J1 and J4, and 13 in Yeezys, but the 12 in AMM fits good. A bit tight on the sides, but okay length. The 12.5 is slipping out of my foot.

SNKRS not dropping them. The drop for the U.S. is referring to the select boutiques that will be receiving them.
Oh No! how dare you say that? didnt you listen to mambaforever?!? smarten up! of course they are going to be on snkrs! every release that big in the last 5 years has been on snkrs!

im being sarcastic. they aint releasing on snkrs. but wveryone here seems to think its gospel.

SAW THIS THREAD MOVING

THOUGHT SHOCK DROP OR RESTOCK

nah, just a bunch of people on that "I told you" attitude. The same people a month ago that was saying "ONLY AMM/Social Status family stores are getting them, buy them asap before they shoot up in price." The same people now saying "buy them now because they won't be on SNKRS US and you're NOT going to hit at any of these boutiques"

Oh no, more US boutiques announcing they're getting? What are we going to do to shoot down the rumors that theres more pairs going to be on the market.

Oh no, more US boutiques announcing they're getting? What are we going to do to shoot down the rumors that theres more pairs going to be on the market.
no theres definately going to be more pairs on the market.

some people who just want confirmation of a SNKRS release, before we go spreading false info.

If I can hit another pair for retail that’ll be great!!
Other than that, I’m not mad I paid resale on my pair. I’m usually impulsive buyer, but this time around I had some patience

Oh No! how dare you say that? didnt you listen to mambaforever?!? smarten up! of course they are going to be on snkrs! every release that big in the last 5 years has been on snkrs!

im being sarcastic. they aint releasing on snkrs. but wveryone here seems to think its gospel.
let them live in their fantasy land n copping retail with their 500 accounts. it aint happening.. but im glad i have my pair.. i dont care about resale price... shu of duh year cheklist off

How tf this thread gonna jump a couple of pages since I last came in here yesterday and there's nothing but back and forth. Even if there's no snkrs release, there's gonna be loads more pairs available. That's snkrs eu/mx, plus US boutiques. Resell is gonna drop more once those pairs are in hand. Only people complaining are the resellers or people who overpaid. But even then, people that overpaid should just double down and scoop another if resell goes down another 50-100. "Shoe of the year" apparently so why not. I'm done hoarding shoes on resell to try to flip for more profit in a year or two.

Some of y’all lookin funny in the light... ijs

It's sad.
People with pairs on hand just can't wait to tell people, "I told you guys that you weren't gonna hit on the restock" :smh:

First it was: "That's it, drop is done"; then "No boutiques are getting them", then it became "only international boutiques are getting them"; then it became "ok, only some US boutiques are getting them." Ya'll must be sick that more pairs are coming into the market :smh:

Then you also got V vndragonslayer over here talking about how resale prices aren't gonna drop below the AJ1 UNC Blue as if the AJ1 UNC Blue is some holy metric for resale prices. You just hate seeing your "shu of duh year" decrease in value, huh?

It's sad.
People with pairs on hand just can't wait to tell people, "I told you guys that you weren't gonna hit on the restock" :smh:

First it was: "That's it, drop is done"; then "No boutiques are getting them", then it became "only international boutiques are getting them"; then it became "ok, only some US boutiques are getting them." Ya'll must be sick that more pairs are coming into the market :smh:

Then you also got V vndragonslayer over here talking about how resale prices aren't gonna drop below the AJ1 UNC Blue as if the AJ1 UNC Blue is some holy metric for resale prices. You just hate seeing your "shu of duh year" decrease in value, huh?
its still shoe of the year despite what these stockx reseller brads say

It's sad.

People love that exclusivity.

Back
Top Bottom