A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Yea, based on the way you type I'm just gonna conclude you're fresh off the boat. I can't understand what the heck you're trying to say. Done going back and forth with you
Sorry auto correct failed. It was suppose to be “bring” instead of being. **** happens. But I guess you’re a racist with your mouth still stuck in your mouth and can’t admit to the fact that 5/22 mass drop ain’t happening. Sorry suga, them $300 amm j3 will have to wait longer to reach your doorstep

Snkrs still gonna drop tommorow for 5/22 with those sub 300 resale? Or u just gonna dodge the obvious truth. N my last quote was just to being attention to you. I can’t wait to triple /quad up on your 5/22 prediction
Oh no. Now it switches to, “I never said WHEN they will drop on SNKRS US”

yet all three of us went back and forth, with him clearly understanding we were all talking about the 22nd. We mentioned the date mad times. He never corrected us then, or clarified. We are just “fresh off the boat” (an offensive term if I might add), and need to wisen up.

7B8FB97B-EC50-4FFE-96F2-013DD03E0FDE.gif

aint nothing going down

8 teams have reached an AFC chanpionship game since 2017. mine is one. and woulda been superbowl bound if not for the “tom brady effect” and refs that gave him everything that game.

i dealt with years of “your team is moving to LA” .......howd that one turn out?

i just laugh when people get so angry they start spewing racist and “alpha” male crap.

ive been here 20 years. ive seen all the trolls come and go.

aint nothing going down

8 teams have reached an AFC chanpionship game since 2017. mine is one. and woulda been superbowl bound if not for the “tom brady effect” and refs that gave him everything that game.

i dealt with years of “your team is moving to LA” .......howd that one turn out?

i just laugh when people get so angry they start spewing racist and “alpha” male crap.

ive been here 20 years. ive seen all the trolls come and go.
give me the overt racism. easy to deal with.

its when these dudes using coded language and innuendo...

i talk a lot.... because im used to losing as a jags fan? oh that hurt. i dont even wanna ask your team, cuz it aint worth it.

you keep taking shots. personal ones at that (and racist and offensive) all we said was that the tune changed about the 22nd. i guess that got you that upset in your “alpha” state that you had to attack.

i suggest you read the NT code of conduct again, or maybe for the first time.

Show me one quote where I said these would specifically drop on SNKRS on the 22nd of this month. I said it's coming, which it is. The North American drop was delayed to June as confirmed by multiple sources.

This is the last time I'm addressing this topic

Show me one quote where I said these would specifically drop on SNKRS on the 22nd of this month? I said it's coming, which it is. The North American drop was delayed to June as confirmed by multiple sources.

Just like 5/22 confirmed by multiple sources a few weeks ago. Boy I can’t wait for all the boutiques dropping them tommorow so I can triple/quad up for less than $300

Show me one quote where I said these would specifically drop on SNKRS on the 22nd of this month? I said it's coming, which it is. The North American drop was delayed to June as confirmed by multiple sources.

great!
thanks!

you finally answered like a civilized “alpha” male without attacking for no reason with random attacks and offensive terms.

i now know that the release for SNKRS is in june. confirmed by you.
”.

Back
Top Bottom