A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

we’re fighting? lol

yalls definitions are grand. this dude threw shot after shot, even saying racist stuff. i called him out and continued to ask why he kept attacking. even after i thanked him for his confirmed june release info.

its not a fight unless the other person is attacking back. having a racist term thrown at NT members used to not be allowed. unless“fresh off the boat” is an endearing term now?

Remember the days of people asking if they can trade a size 15 for 10

Speckle density

some dude whipped out a scale and weighted his pair once

Good ole days.

Yeah, I remember...that was the 2014 Black Infrared 6 thread I believe where the dude could only cop a size 15 and was looking to trade for a 10 or something....crazy times; I wonder what he ended up doing with his 15!

I guess I missed out on the fun? Finally bought a pair. Going to off 2 Dunks Highs to even it out. Now the wait. And if I get another pair from a raffle or SNKRS then that's great too.

Yeah, I remember...that was the 2014 Black Infrared 6 thread I believe where the dude could only cop a size 15 and was looking to trade for a 10 or something....crazy times; I wonder what he ended up doing with his 15!

bingo lmao I f ing cried that thread was GOAT and the Pizza party Gang in the bred 1 thread or chi I can’t remember.

What a relief getting these over and done with. There is absolutely nothing else worth buying until the end of the year.

Remember the days of people asking if they can trade a size 15 for 10

Speckle density

some dude whipped out a scale and weighted his pair once

Good ole days.

kinda miss that 😂

bingo lmao I f ing cried that thread was GOAT and the Pizza party Gang in the bred 1 thread or chi I can’t remember.

pretty sure it started in the blk/red thread & ended up bleeding into a bunch of other 1 drops including Chicago’s 😂

I’m not even sure what’s going on in here :lol:
Juelz GIFs | Tenor

I’m not even sure what’s going on in here :lol:

One dude predicted we would see a wider release and prices would drop a bit (reasonable)

One dude hit on his first limited collab and is insulted at the thought they could possibly have a wider release and prices dip below some random jordan 1

Not sure what the third dudes flapping his gums about

One dude predicted we would see a wider release and prices would drop a bit (reasonable)

One dude hit on his first limited collab and is insulted at the thought they could possibly have a wider release and prices dip below some random jordan 1

Not sure what the third dudes flapping his gums about
False. This isn’t my first collab cop. Rolf. Some of ya’lol just so high up in cloud nine.

“amm j3 hitting sub 300”
“His first collab”
“Snkrs on 5/22”

tldr. I don’t care about resale on these. Nor they were my first collab. But 5/22 is tommorow. So where them social media barrage about general releases?

Just got my shirt in the mail. Very nice quality, good thickness and soft cotton. Anyone know if they will restock the clothes anywhere tomorrow? I want to grab some more pieces now lol.

V vndragonslayer If this isn't your first collab, then act like it. IF there's a wider release in the near future, it won't count somehow because it was pushed back? Are you new to sneakers? Nike has been pushing back releases for the past year and a half.

And, I thought you didn't care about this stuff. Dozens of posts on this topic and counting. Sure seems like you care, A LOT. Just say you want to maximize your profits on your first decent sneaker, and let us be.

On another note, no need to use racist terms or phrases. You can call out idiocy without having to resort to racism.

V vndragonslayer If this isn't your first collab, then act like it. IF there's a wider release in the near future, it won't count somehow because it was pushed back? Are you new to sneakers? Nike has been pushing back releases for the past year and a half.

And, I thought you didn't care about this stuff. Dozens of posts on this topic and counting. Sure seems like you care, A LOT. Just say you want to maximize your profits on your first decent sneaker, and let us be.

On another note, no need to use racist terms or phrases. You can call out idiocy without having to resort to racism.
Yea I care so much about resale that I insult others. Um k. I don’t care about resale. Believe what u want. But y’all delusional if you think 5/22 drop is happening. Sure Nike do push back releases. But nothing was said about amm j3 being release for us snkrs. Anyways. Enjoy your 5/22 release or that June confirmed release by that racist dude

V vndragonslayer Nothing about a wider release either way has been confirmed by Nike officially. They didn't say there will be one, and they didn't say that there wasn't going to be one. You guessing that there won't be one is just a guess, just like that guy guessing there will be one. You're both guessing.

Oneness AND Footlocker having raffles for them pointed to a wider US release, logically. Both of those were pulled, and we don't know why. No more release? Pushed back release? None of us know for sure. So again, you're both guessing. Why you're so adamant about them not releasing, almost begging for them not to be released, is super weird though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom