A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

No message behind the Nike tab like the white pair 🤔 I always like that lil touch

IMG_1741.jpeg

IMG_1740.jpeg

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

This angle makes it an easy decision. I’m in even at the $250 price point. I’m not spending much on volume these days anyway. Great compliment to the 4s
IMG_0053.png

100% in.

Everyone keeps talking about “blAcK ceMenTs oN thE HoriZon”

Who cares? You don’t own enough pairs of those by now?

Y'all buying them just because they got the AMM branding at this point.

Im in the threads based on interest, but at this point i dont need every release when their all soo similar. Gimme something very different that i like and dont mind spending $250+ tax, then I’ll consider copping

You say that like there's been a decent pair of them since 2001 :lol:
I'm referring to the AMM collabs. The white 3s were the only ones that really knocked it out of the park imo. 12s are good but not only the level of the white 3s. Then you have all the other releases which haven't been bad but have been boring, tame, lackluster or whatever you want to call it. They're really phoning it in.

I'm referring to the AMM collabs. The white 3s were the only ones that really knocked it out of the park imo. 12s are good but not only the level of the white 3s. Then you have all the other releases which haven't been bad but have been boring, tame, lackluster or whatever you want to call it. They're really phoning it in.
Wasn't talkin to you lol, that was @ Kilroy

2018 pair was horrible?

Damn tough crowd for $200 dollar shoes
Horrible? No. Decent? Not really :lol:

Im in the threads based on interest, but at this point i dont need every release when their all soo similar. Gimme something very different that i like and dont mind spending $250+ tax, then I’ll consider copping
Same. I think they messed up by giving us their best offering first. Should've just done it in numerical order. Again I don't think any of the AMM collabs are trash but like you said they are way too similar and it's getting stale now.

The first 3s are the definition of boring tame and lack luster though. But that’s the point The Draw to AMM’s collabs have never been about flashy and loud, it’s always been about casual “quiet luxury” especially compared to regular GRs. Obviously everyone’s entitled to their personal preferences, I didn’t particularly care for the 1s, either 12s, or the dusk 5s, but they’ve stayed pretty true to the theme set by the 3s.

It’s a valid to say that these arent different enough from the original 3s, but that’s not a bad thing for me atleast.

I’ll take the black pair over these any day. But I also don’t care for burgundy.
IMG_0069.jpeg

Last good BC3 retro was the 2001. CDP was good (tanks). The 2011? pair was made of glossy leather. Last retor was a boot.

People saying "u only buying bc of AMM"... literally the same cats who be like "you wouldnt buy Jordans if it didn't have Jordans". Like no duh fool

Last good BC3 retro was the 2001. CDP was good (tanks). The 2011? pair was made of glossy leather. Last retor was a boot.

People saying "u only buying bc of AMM"... literally the same cats who be like "you wouldnt buy Jordans if it didn't have Jordans". Like no duh fool
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom