A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Still in for these . I wear the OG AMM 3 plenty even after owning the white cements
IMG_0471.jpeg

I love early mock ups, that's part of the build up and excitement of a shoe, but we really really need to stop these dweebs from getting early reps and posting terrible pictures of them. BC3 would look terrible on that dude, too. Just leave leaks to info, mocks, and then wait for the brands to drop their glamour shots. Dorks ruining a shoe release to get some internet clicks smh.

I love early mock ups, that's part of the build up and excitement of a shoe, but we really really need to stop these dweebs from getting early reps and posting terrible pictures of them. BC3 would look terrible on that dude, too. Just leave leaks to info, mocks, and then wait for the brands to drop their glamour shots. Dorks ruining a shoe release to get some internet clicks smh.

Yup....happens every time.

It's like tradition these days to be the first to post a trash exclusive picture. :lol:

I really hate when they make these stupid complicated boxes or add sleeves, etc. Give me a basic flip open box I can just grab off the shelf and pull out the shoes.

Put the extra effort into the shoes and forget about the box that can’t be worn.

Back
Top Bottom