A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

A lot of people in the discord are complaining about discord wins being sold out now and tagging WTG.

My guess is most waited so long because they weren’t sold on the shoe and the raffle wins are giving them FOMO.
In my case, I won through discord and submitted payment Friday morning. I got an email earlier today saying they were unable to take payment. Strange. Whole reason why I didn’t enter the regular raffle is because I won through the discord lol.

In my case, I won through discord and submitted payment Friday morning. I got an email earlier today saying they were unable to take payment. Strange. Whole reason why I didn’t enter the regular raffle is because I won through the discord lol.

That’s unfortunate. I’m hopping considering all the issues WTG does something about it

🔥 🙏🏾
IMG_4834.jpeg

I won the SS raffle; didn't see anything related to my AMM raffle entry - no email or pending charge. But I only need one pair anyways. Can't wait to see these in person.

Hit on AMM, but I tried entering multiple entries through APB and SS, but every time I tried putting in my info it would tell me that I had already entered as if all 3 sites were linked. Has anyone else noticed?

Same happened to me with SS but not APB. I hit on the AMM raffle and my brother hit on my behalf as well.

If someone ends up needing it in my size, I’ll oop. Otherwise 1 to rock, 1 to stock.

You guys should have noticed it redirected you to the AMM site from the others

I got that same email and my card was never charged or attempted. I would’ve got a decline notification

I got a W from the AMM draw. Even before the EQL draws, A Ma Maniere releases have always been good to me. Their collabs are top tier but I also have a soft spot for them because I actually hit unlike every other release.

Back
Top Bottom