A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

The more Ws I see here = the longer I gotta keep mine on ice

I got too many other sneakers to be wearin the same sh*t everybody else wearin lol

Also nothing’s better than rockin a fresh pair while everybody else’s is cooked lmao sorry but that’s just facts
Someone can have the same shoes as you and they not as fresh cuz they cant dress. Its the outfit in total not just the shoes.
If you care about that type of thing, it seems to be a concern of yours. Just rock em different

Because it’s more fun when sneakers are unique/exclusive enough to be a form of self expression. We don’t need to all have the exact same sh*t bro this aint communism lol
its not like these shoes are all white AF1s, i enjoy seeing others rocking their shoes. who cares if someone else has them?

Someone can have the same shoes as you and they not as fresh cuz they cant dress. Its the outfit in total not just the shoes.
ADVERTISEMENT​
If you care about that type of thing, it seems to be a concern of yours. Just rock em different

I mean is that not a concern to you? If you happen to see someone else wear the exact same fit as you, there’s not even a tiny part of you that wishes that didn’t happen?

This same attitude you have about the overall fit is the same attitude I have about just the sneaker.

Just never thought I’d have to fight so hard for sneakers to be a form of self expression in a sneaker forum lol

I mean is that not a concern to you? If you happen to see someone else wear the exact same fit as you, there’s not even a tiny part of you that wishes that didn’t happen?

This same attitude you have about the overall fit is the same attitude I have about just the sneaker.

Just never thought I’d have to fight so hard for sneakers to be a form of self expression in a sneaker forum lol
Its in you, not on you. Believe in yourself man

ADVERTISEMENT​

You’re not the first person that’s expressed this idea but NT has been pretty consistent on this over the years. Wanting to be different for the sake of being different has always been looked down on here. Thats always been looked at differently than having your own personal style. Take it or leave it but NT has been pretty consistent on that

You’re not the first person that’s expressed this idea but NT has been pretty consistent on this over the years. Wanting to be different for the sake of being different has always been looked down on here. Thats always been looked at differently than having your own personal style. Take it or leave it but NT has been pretty consistent on that
I think it’s just confusing that a person would think that the way to be “different” is to buy a pair of hyped, mass produced sneakers. If your goal is to be different then that’s a strange way of trying to accomplish it.

Nah I just think many peeps didn't want these bc of the Black cements in 3 months, didn't know that the release date changed, or they simply didn't like the color blocking used. Some think they can simply cop on NDC or other usual retailer.

Nah I just think many peeps didn't want these bc of the Black cements in 3 months, didn't know that the release date changed, or they simply didn't like the color blocking used. Some think they can simply cop on NDC or other usual retailer.
I personally was a fan of the material on the lower heel, but the color blocking is very easy to pull off especially with the autumn & winter months coming.

As far as the other topic goes, I prefer having pieces that are rare because as a collector, it's more fun to have something exclusive

Its possible there could be more Ws this time around because wasnt the owner found to be backdooring pairs and nike found out. Maybe the raffles are more fair now but who knows

nike doesnt care about backdooring. they definitely dont care about WTG backdooring gr's that they themselves are slashing prices on every week. we'll never know exact stock numbers but AMM/WTG collabs continue to be the most accessible at retail collabs to release.

I think its dope seeing another fellow sneakerhead out in the streets wearin the same kicks. Aint like we got the same pants and shirt on. We just give each other the nod 😂

1724104491050.gif

Last edited:
Is there any cons to an EQL drop? Swear I've hit on like 3/4 I've tried. AMM continues to be the easiest sneakers to get online for retail with minimum headaches.

I will believe all of these Ws are real when they actually manifest in tracking numbers and carrier movement, in a couple of weeks when AMM finally decides to start shipping some pairs.

Back
Top Bottom