A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

im in chciago so maybe like round two or boneyard would have them but I don't see them selling a size 12 for below retail out the door. If they did it would be one of those IG promos where they post a steal and then it's gone by the time any normal working human has time to stop in bc there are like lil hype kids that sit outside the stores all day.

Joints came in today 🔥🔥🔥
IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

Sized up from 10.5 to 11m given how the 4 fit.
Little wiggle room but works for me.

How would you say they fit compared to the 4s? I found 10.5 in those (my TTS) works, but half size up would have been better. Do you think these fit similarly?

How would you say they fit compared to the 4s? I found 10.5 in those (my TTS) works, but half size up would have been better. Do you think these fit similarly?
I wear a 10.5 in normal 3s and 4s. My AMM4 in a 10.5 was way too tight until I swapped the insole out. I think I'd prefer a 10.5 in the 3 but they're not HUGE in an 11, if that makes sense.

im in chciago so maybe like round two or boneyard would have them but I don't see them selling a size 12 for below retail out the door. If they did it would be one of those IG promos where they post a steal and then it's gone by the time any normal working human has time to stop in bc there are like lil hype kids that sit outside the stores all day.

Salute fellow Chicagoan, this is 100% accurate :lol:

Anyone from the discard win get any notification yet? I haven't got a single mail
Yes! My pair should arrive tomorrow. I hit on the discord with credit card payment failure and re-submitted payment Monday. I even got an email from an AMM customer service rep responding to my initial email about the failed payment. Hope you get something soon. They seem to be rolling out.

Meeeeeeh..... honestly. I'm gonna keep em, but I dunno.... just thought they would be better, the suede is thick and furry... all that said.... I want the 4s and 39s. When?
2024-08-2220.28.524778894673905224476.jpg

Keep it real... represent what?

My nutts!

Lol. Anyway my SNKRS pair will be here tomorrow, which means I wont see them until after 3 am Saturday. 🥴

Back
Top Bottom