A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Discord pair. Overnight shipping. These are good. TTS if you’re on the fence. Give me the 95s next and I’ll be done with this pack

IMG_4394.jpeg

Last edited:
Got shipping email today for my international order from EQL.

Seeing them pop up on EU sites now for the 27th and on SNKRS. Hopefully some of the others are easy to cop as well. Just want the 4s and 39s

Just curious how the fit compares to the 4s? The 4s fit TTS for me, however, with the thicker quilted lining I would have gone a half size up on retrospect. How do these fair?

Ended up tripling up - EQL, AMM site, and now SNKRS. Which means……

I will only double up on the BC3’s instead of quadrupling up :lol:

You must be an octopus or extremely heavy on your shoes :lol:

If that were me, by the time I got to pair 3 they would’ve retroed twice no bs. But I’m doing triples on WC IVs and Banned 1s. Idc

You must be an octopus or extremely heavy on your shoes :lol:

If that were me, by the time I got to pair 3 they would’ve retroed twice no bs. But I’m doing triples on WC IVs and Banned 1s. Idc
What I like doing when I have 3 pairs of one shoe is to rock one pair out the gate for a few months after they drop, get anywhere between 10-20 wears on the pair so I get my money’s worth. By the time I’ve rocked em 15-20x, I’m most likely sick of em already.

Then when another pair of J’s drop that I don’t wanna come out of pocket for, I’ll clean and sell my VNDS “worn thrice” AMM pair of 3’s and make my money back so I can cop that other pair of new J’s that just dropped without having to spend “new money.”

And I would still have 2 pairs of DS AMM 3’s that I can un-DS any time I want.

Been doing this same exact same process with double/triple up pairs ever since I first started collecting multiples of the same pair during my college days in the mid 90s

It’s the best way to “recycle” my Jordan collection while wearing my kicks and keeping a disciplined shoe budget at the same time imo

I never got EA with SNKRS so Im glad I pulled the trigger with AMA. IMO it's a BC variation & I love the BC CW so it was a must have. The BC is the best CW for the 3 IMO. That being said, if the release later this year has a better shape truer to the OG's then I may have a diff opinion....
You hit it on the head with the black cement variant because my 2001s didn’t look too far off from these 15 years later.

Back
Top Bottom