A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Stores definitely have some but each store handles it differently, especially during Covid. Swing by the shop now and ask them what's up. Swing by regularly and support the shop. From my experience, that's the best way. If you wait until a big release day, you're late.
Appreciate the help.

I‘m not sure if I can fit my middle-aged gut into their hypebeast clothes, but “establish yourself as a valued customer” makes sense.

Appreciate the help.

I‘m not sure if I can fit my middle-aged gut into their hypebeast clothes, but “establish yourself as a valued customer” makes sense.
Haha I'm old and can't wear the clothes either. I just stop in when I'm near my local shop and chop it up. Idk how every store is but the one here is like a barber shop, always a good conversation going on. Most times I don't even buy anything.

Actually yeah let these drop this month... by May people will be undercutting. Works for me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone think they'll go the shock drop route?

... which would be a positive because there's less chance of botmania, but a higher chance of being caught lacking.

Personally I think they drop in April, two pairs of AJ3's in the same month is OD.

That’s not gonna hold up. Easily cut in half by release, maybe lower.

Soon

Screenshot_20210308-145015_Instagram.jpg

WHY did these have to be women’s? Definitely going to be impossible to get my size.
Dude hit a home run with these after that huge whiff with the social status 6s. Black/purple furry 6 = men’s but these simple clean white/gray 3s = women’s?
Make it make sense.

WHY did these have to be women’s? Definitely going to be impossible to get my size.
Dude hit a home run with these after that huge whiff with the social status 6s. Black/purple furry 6 = men’s but these simple clean white/gray 3s = women’s?
Make it make sense.
I thought it was said these will be available in larger sizes than normal.

I thought it was said these will be available in larger sizes than normal.
Yea but if it’s women’s with extended sizing there’s usually way less of men’s size 10 and above than we’d normally get on a men’s release.

Back
Top Bottom