A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Yea but if it’s women’s with extended sizing there’s usually way less of men’s size 10 and above than we’d normally get on a men’s release.
I’m sz11. I’m just already mentally prepared for the fact I’m going to have to pay resale and have no chance at retail, regardless of how many pairs would be made lol

A Ma Maniere is sketchy with releases, at least the one near me but I may try...
Right now they are doing almost all releases by raffle bc of Covid. If you stop in, you can enter. I just got an invoice for the Whitaker Group Waffle One yesterday. Paid and it'll ship to me. I know James is being anal about this release after the Marcus stuff. Obviously every store is different depending on manager but I'd pop in and see how they are doing raffles.

Right now they are doing almost all releases by raffle bc of Covid. If you stop in, you can enter. I just got an invoice for the Whitaker Group Waffle One yesterday. Paid and it'll ship to me. I know James is being anal about this release after the Marcus stuff. Obviously every store is different depending on manager but I'd pop in and see how they are doing raffles.
Do they do an online raffle for everyone who doesn't live near a store? Or is the entire run in-store only?

Do they do an online raffle for everyone who doesn't live near a store? Or is the entire run in-store only?
In store. They are company wide so any AMM, SS, or APB. I think the Waffle One had 2 raffles though. One online and one in store but it's normally just in store for regular releases. They may do an online one for this one too, idk.

was wondering if they announced winners for the waffle ones yet. entered online since im no where near a store and looks like no luck for me

wish i was close to one of the stores for the 3s, but will just hope they have an online release and rely on luck to hit on them

was wondering if they announced winners for the waffle ones yet. entered online since im no where near a store and looks like no luck for me

wish i was close to one of the stores for the 3s, but will just hope they have an online release and rely on luck to hit on them
Yea they posted on ig a few days ago that all winners had been contacted for the online raffle. But then I got an invoice yesterday bc I won on the in store raffle.

In store. They are company wide so any AMM, SS, or APB. I think the Waffle One had 2 raffles though. One online and one in store but it's normally just in store for regular releases. They may do an online one for this one too, idk.
Ah. I live in LA so no stores for me. Definitely gonna have to choke on resale for these LOL

Let's go already James!...let's go.

tumblr_inline_oo2z5kpPqX1tbbsax_400.gifv

In for just a few Jordan’s this year and these are one of them. Hoping resale isn’t too bad. APB is local, but I’ve never had any luck there or at SS.

That’s kinda how I’m justifying it to myself. Was planning to get the red flint 13s, but these mean I’m out on those. These 3s, the OG “IEs” and the cool greys are all I’m buying this year from Jordan, unless they surprisingly add one of the other OGs I’ve been waiting for to the release list. Seems unlikely that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom